Hygiene and being commando

How do you handle the moisture and sweat which comes as a result of being commando? Personally, the sweat (musk) does not bother me. I view it as a part of being "all natural".

This topic was edited
RE:Hygiene and being commando

Nutt Butter works great.
https://www.getbeast.com/collections/skin/products/tame-the-beast-nutt-butter-8-oz-multipurpose-lotion-cream-for-men

This post was edited

When I do have clothing on, it's almost always way oversized basketball shorts (with the liner removed) and a t-shirt. There's plenty of ventilation to prevent to build up of moisture.

I do not own any polyester (or other plastic fabric) clothing. Everything I own (except for the super loose and baggy basketball shorts) is cotton -- very breathable.

This post was edited

Personally I LOVE the musky male scent. There's nothing better than jumping in bed after sweating with another guy. I also enjoy sharing a natural, smegma filled foreskin with a partner.

This post was edited

Personally I LOVE the musky male scent. There's nothing better than jumping in bed after sweating with another guy. I also enjoy sharing a natural, smegma filled foreskin with a partner.

I am the polar opposite. Fresh and clean is the only way I like it. But I get that others have likes and dislikes and that is what makes the world go around.

This post was edited

I am the polar opposite. Fresh and clean is the only way I like it. But I get that others have likes and dislikes and that is what makes the world go around.

I have to agree, personally for me, I try to stay fresh and clean and almost always scrubbed. It's OK to generate sweat in the heat of the moment but I'll shower again afterwards. That's part of the reason I prefer to be smooth.

This post was edited

Personally I LOVE the musky male scent. There's nothing better than jumping in bed after sweating with another guy. I also enjoy sharing a natural, smegma filled foreskin with a partner.I don't think my dad ever showered more than once a week. Other people suggested that he smelled pretty badly most of the time. I'll take their word for it. For me, he just smelled like my dad. Never really gave it much thought.

I don't always shower every day -- especially if I'm just staying home -- no one to offend but myself. However, I do shower before I go anywhere.

This post was edited

Agreed!

This post was edited

I had sweat issues when I wore underwear. Freeballing lets them hang away from my body and loose pants allows air movement. Much of what I like about freeballing is the lack of sweat, smell and itching.

This post was edited

I agree. Sweat evaporates better with one layer than 2, and even better with none.
That's part of the reason that I rarely wear a shirt in warm weather unless I am in a place that requires one, even in the many places where I still have to wear shorts.

This post was edited

I enjoy the musky scent, but I shower daily. Its never been an issue wearing a suit or casual clothes.

This post was edited