RE:Sleep.nude

Always slept that way since I can remember.

This post was edited

Why would a nudist put clothes on t go to bed anyway?

This post was edited

Why would a nudist put clothes on t go to bed anyway?
Very true!

This post was edited

For most of my adult life I slept with underwear ("tighty whities") on. Last year (at age 47) I visited a nudist camp for the first time. Since then, I've embraced the nudist lifestyle, including sleeping nude. Now, I can't imagine sleeping with anything on. I love waking up naked and going about my morning routine. Around the house, I only put on clothes when absolutely necessary!

This post was edited

For most of my adult life I slept with underwear ("tighty whities") on.
I don't think I've ever slept in underwear - even in my childhood days when I wore pyjamas.

This post was edited

For most of my adult life I slept with underwear ("tighty whities") on.I don't think I've ever slept in underwear - even in my childhood days when I wore pyjamas.

Same here sort of. Never wore underwear under PJs. I did wear boxers in bed for 2 or 3 years as the last step in my sleepwear reduction before sleeping nude. I wore boxer for sleeping for 2 or 3 years before I became a full time nude sleeper. Wore briefs as underwear at that time so I wasn't wearing my underwear for sleeping. After that I used the boxers I no longer wanted or needed for sleeping as underwear and alternated with briefs until I stopped wearing underwear.

This post was edited

Slept nude since I was 9 or 10, only a week in hospital broke my usual sleep pattern. I would never consider sleeping either in pj's or underwear in my own home or in rented or holiday rooms.

This post was edited

I sleep naked all year round!!..I can't handle wearing anything to bed!!

This post was edited

It's the absolute best feeling!

This post was edited

Sleeping nude for the most part of the last 54 years (68 now) a few lapses of jammies for short periods. Nothing like getting out of bed refreshed and going about your day starting off nude. And hopefully nude all day.

This post was edited