RE:Bi sexuality

I agree... the best ..most sensual blow jobs come from men... I love women, but most (not all) treat giving oral as a chore. But the few men that have given truly enjoy giving.. and they never rush through it...

This post was edited

This is the sex and sexuality section. If you don't like it move along!

This post was edited

Amen!

This post was edited

I totally agree....men seem to be much better at giving head. It's been a long while since I played with another guy but hoping to find someone nice here.

This post was edited

I totally agree....men seem to be much better at giving head. It's been a long while since I played with another guy but hoping to find someone nice here.

Me too... and agreed

This post was edited

This topic belongs on TS

This post was edited

This topic belongs on TS

It's interesting to me that this discussion has never really gotten to the point of the term (which isn't merely about the acts one might do with a man or a woman) but the ability to love and be attracted to both on a variety of levels.

We do a disservice to any discussion with the puritan avoidance of sex in any rhetorical structure (biological science is apparently risque) it's not necessarily better to reduce hetero homo or bi to the acts of coitus or the run up to it.

We're more than that.

This post was edited

I'm much the same way. I did finally give a guy a blow job, found I like doing it, and have given many more since.

This post was edited

Sounds like you are sorting it out for yourself pretty good. Trans in many forms can be very appealing to both men and women. Sex at times can be something of an adventure for some people, treading into unknown territory.

This post was edited

My advice, for what it's worth, is: don't rush to generalize. You've had one relationship, with one person, that's been out of your previous experience. Your feelings for that one person are valid and loving. I wouldn't construe that to mean that you're suddenly a different person from who you were before, and that all of your tastes henceforth are going to be radically different.

Take each new experience as it comes, and keep your heart open to it, but don't fall into the trap that you're expected to now be as open to women as to men. Each new encounter should be judged on its own merits, evaluating the personality of the prospective partner and how it meshes with your own, rather than whatever equipment that person came with.

Let's face it: there were probably a lot of men, perhaps most men, that you weren't sexually attracted to, but a few of them created a certain spark, and you suspected that a sexual relationship might be worth exploring. Now that you know that having a female partner might create that similar spark, don't be afraid if it happens, but don't go looking for it, expecting it to happen all the time, and being disappointed when it doesn't.

I'm not going to get into that rat's nest of trying to distinguish lust from commitment, but as long as you do know the difference, you'll be able to compartmentalize them and know them for what they are.

This post was edited