RE:Truenudists Groups showing up on Google

Yet people still wonder why some here do not put up photos. Some just can not accept the fact that if you do not want to become part of internet history, then do not publish photos or personal information. Even if information is set to private, an experienced computer programmer can always gain access. There is no privacy on the internet period! Publish at your own risk!!Its totally true what you say but if anyone have a look to your friend list there is no one you have accepted with no picture. The issue is also the double standards. Enjoying others nudist pics but wanted to take zero risk.

My 'friend' list is so out of date and most by far do not respond to any message. Many have long since left this site years ago and will never return. One day I will get around to cleaning it out. The most important thing to me is some kind of intelligent chat regardless of photos. If the person proves to be interested in conversation, then photos can always be exchanged down the line. I have friends here who are not on my friends list but we converse through other means and so this site has become less and less important. I do not need to enjoy photos as I go to nudist venues and can enjoy people in real life.

The real issue here is people from anywhere gaining access to members information here regardless of the so called safety protocols. I do not think that people who come to steal information are primarily here to enjoy photos.

This post was edited

I just checked the settings on my privacy page. It would be nice if there were an intermediate category for permissions between "friends" and "anybody." That would be "certified." That would, I think, filter out the gleaning bots but let people who show at least an interest in nudism to access my stuff.

I restrict my "friends" to either people who are local to me and I have a chance of meeting in person, or people I've had conversations with on the site and would actually like to meet if the occasion arises.

Of course, I doubt that the site will make such changes, but if anybody is interested in designing a site of their own, this would be a friendly feature.

This post was edited

Profiles have been visible for quite some time now on google. Just google your username TN provides no guarantee of securing them it everyone for themself when it come to net security.

This post was edited