Circumcised only

It would seem that this beach is only for those that have been circumcised. I am uncircumcised and attended this beach as young man. I recived some criticism for having a foreskin. But it was great to show off my foreskin and educate the men how to use the foreskin correctly. Would love to hear the stories of those there

This topic was edited
RE:Circumcised only

Ive never had any comments, negative or positive. Ive always found it to be a relatively friendly environment. I think some of my photos are even from Cobblers.

This post was edited

Ah, you can never be too rich, too fit or have too much foreskin.

This post was edited

Agreed. Jealous of the haves!

This post was edited

Your kidding me. Tell them to F off. Wow cares mate. Im fat and can only see my dick when a women is naked in front of me . Who cares what people say you probably would fine your dick is longer when not excited and he was jealous. Ive had people say to me at shit your fat I tell them f..... you can see well look in the mirror. You will find most nudist as far as I seen are lovely people and caring.

This post was edited

Your kidding me. Tell them to F off. Wow cares mate. Im fat and can only see my dick when a women is naked in front of me . Who cares what people say you probably would fine your dick is longer when not excited and he was jealous. Ive had people say to me at shit your fat I tell them f..... you can see well look in the mirror. You will find most nudist as far as I seen are lovely people and caring.

This post was edited