How would you modify your house?

We're all nudists. Have you thought about how you'd modify your house to better accommodate your being nudists? Money being no object. Here are my ideas:

This first one is probably rather peculiar but I think it would be really nice. I'd like to have a huge kitchen with it's own fireplace or wood-burning stove and a very large claw-footed tub. I think it would be amazing to share the tub with a friend (or two) -- particularly, in the winter with a fire going. Come on, you have to admit that would be amazing.

Lots of people already have this. I'd like an outdoor shower. If I had one, I'd only shower in the house when it truly was too cold to do so outside. As it is, I almost never piss in the house. So much easier to go outside; no aiming, no fuss, no muss.

I would have few, if any, internal partitions in my house. I'm a nudist; I have nothing to hide. So, why all the walls and doors. What about sex, you might ask? I view sex like I do nudity. I'm not an exhibitionist, but I don't care who sees me nude. No need to put on a sex show, but no reason to hide it either. It's just normal human behavior.

So, what ideas do you have? How would you modify your house?

This topic was edited
RE:How would you modify your house?

Had a loft conversion about 15 years ago, would build out from dormer, to a platform from a glass wall to provide a balcony space with a glass balustrade the full width of the house, plenty of space to sit out in the sun from about 111am through to 9pm in the summer, in total privacy.

This post was edited

Block the lower portion of the front picture window so I could still see out, but no one could see the lower half of me.
Actually the yard, but enclose the entire back and side yard with a privacy fence, instead of just the pool and deck.
Two things that I have read that others have done, but are too aggressive for me.
Take out all clothes closets and dressers and keep what little clothing is needed on a shelf in the laundry room or a storage bin.
Remove all interior partitions except the guest toilet room.

This post was edited

Really, the only thing missing is an indoor/outdoor pool and sauna with showers. The main wall I'd take out is a support wall with the oven, pantry, and cabinets attached, so that's out.

This post was edited

My home of 32 years is in a rural setting with quite a bit of privacy simply due to the space between homes and natural growth plus a bit of fencing. I have wished it sat a bit further back form the road. Even though there is not much traffic on my road, I would like to have the house sit about 100ft further back. I would regret that when it snow because it would be much more driveway to dig out. And that would mean a longer streak to the curbside mailbox to get the newspaper and mail. But even though sits closer than I would like I don't close the drapes or blinds. I figure the neighbors that do drive by have learned not to look when they drive by.

I already have a fairly open layout with the master bedroom opening directly to the living room via a double door which i don't close.
Guests do have privacy of an upstairs room and a bedroom door.

This post was edited

Definitely cannot removed load-bearing walls.

This post was edited

Really, the only thing missing is an indoor/outdoor pool and sauna with showers. The main wall I'd take out is a support wall with the oven, pantry, and cabinets attached, so that's out.

Why would you want to take that wall out?

This post was edited

We just moved a year ago to Arizona. We worked with an agent that was nudist-friendly and knew exactly what we wanted. So we have 100% privacy in our backyard thanks to some strategic landscaping. The no-no's we told him were no 2 story homes as neighbors. The only thing I would love to have is an outdoor shower. Perhaps this summer we can pull that one-off. The other thing we are now doing is replacing the front door with stained glass. Currently, when it gets dark you can see all the way through our home. The door arrives a week from today.

This post was edited

Sound like you have a nice place.

This post was edited

I'd add a large deck with a hot tub, French doors onto the deck, outdoor shower, and landscaping for privacy. It'd be nice to add a pool, but I can't figure out a good place to put one.

This post was edited

We love our pool in the Summer we are in it every day. Then again it is 110+ here in the Summer. (:

This post was edited