RE:Flag a fake

Sensualbeing50 = Fakehttps://www.truenudists.com/user/sensualbeing50/first of all, you should always see a flag about a account using sexy word as name.second, you should see a flag when the only photo they have are obviously sexy photoshoot.third, you should see a flag when you see a 2years old account still not certified, she is either not really nudist or not really the one on the picture.

Yet people only see what they wish to see. One reason that we have so many scammers here is because the scams work. Some members here are so desperate to believe anything that they openly ignore all of the warning signs and are more then willing to hand over their money to the scammers. Getting certified does not do much to help the situation because scammers can get easily certified and then continue their dirty work under cover. The BEST way to figure out if a person is legitimate or not is to engage in conversation and go from there. So few here actually have anything worthwhile to say and so this can be a real challenge.

This post was edited

The fakes and scammers keep on coming..................Business must be very good..................Must be plenty of fools............On and on it goes...........

This post was edited

Or more spare time to do it, with the pandemic. Seriously, time is the only investment a troll needs to make. Everything else is either free (site admission) or already paid for (the computer and ISP).

This post was edited

Latest scam......beware..........

"Howdy! Do you want to make your universe rather more amusing and exceptional? You will see a wide range of my highly spiced photos of my exceptional body and delicious ass in my profile! I am 22 years. I want to meet a partner for several sensible nighttimes of madness. If you like to spend all of them with me, contact me immediately!"

This post was edited

https://www.truenudists.com/user/AnnWantsFun/
Sydney, AU AU
Already wet from dirty thoughts about you! Wanna have some fun? Follow me here www.areuhorny.club and add me as friend

This post was edited

LoveMeDeeep24
Toronto, CA CA

Wanna hot loving conversations? You are on the right way!Follow www.areuhorny.club and have fun

This post was edited

Yes, I totally agree. No Pics, Not certified. Flag them.

This post was edited

Yes, I totally agree. No Pics, Not certified. Flag them.

How about those who scam and smoke weed on cam and are certified with pics??? Many have flagged and yet nothing is ever done. When fair and uniform standards are applied to ALL, then flagging may be of use. Until then.............

This post was edited

Are you seriously advocating flagging people who smoke weed on cam??? Unbelievable.

This post was edited

As someone who claims to have been in law enforcement, are you seriously suggesting that people break laws that you swore to uphold? Amazing indeed!

"According to New York Marijuana Laws, possession of marijuana is generally illegal in New York. Jan 8, 2021"

This post was edited