After lock down

Many of our plans are being cancelled due to the lock down. But what about when we are set free?

This topic was edited
RE:After lock down

Go to Gunnison!

This post was edited

I've been on one naked hike and will be doing another tomorrow - all socially distanced from the other nude hikers. And I'm hoping to start my nude holidays soon, maybe even on 4 July.

This post was edited

I've been on one naked hike and will be doing another tomorrow - all socially distanced from the other nude hikers. And I'm hoping to start my nude holidays soon, maybe even on 4 July.

Something relatively local, I assume?

This post was edited

Our (English) lock down starts to ease on Monday, but not very much. We will be able to go to the pub to drink outdoors from mid April and indoors a month later. I'll be there, albeit clothed. My friend and I have booked several UK holidays for later in the year. They will be nude. Unfortunately holidays outside the UK are banned as parts of mainland Europe goes into a third wave

This post was edited

Just as we were getting out of restrictions my son (who lives with me) tested positive. So we are self isolating. How frustrating!

This post was edited

Our (English) lock down starts to ease on Monday, but not very much. We will be able to go to the pub to drink outdoors from mid April and indoors a month later. I'll be there, albeit clothed. My friend and I have booked several UK holidays for later in the year. They will be nude. Unfortunately holidays outside the UK are banned as parts of mainland Europe goes into a third wave

Did you get to take the holidays?

This post was edited

Just as we were getting out of restrictions my son (who lives with me) tested positive. So we are self isolating. How frustrating!

Does this mean that you have to be clothed whenever you are in the "public" areas of your home?

This post was edited

I'm booked into 2 nude week ends - one called The Gathering and one at Alton Towers. The Gathering is always brilliant, run by the Scottish and North East region of BN. Saturday's dinner is themed on Christmas and Sunday's on Halloween. The challenge is to put on fancy dress without covering anything. And I'll be celebrating my birthday in my birthday suit at Alton Towers.

I'm also hoping to go to the Canaries for Christmas and New Year.

This post was edited

Just as we were getting out of restrictions my son (who lives with me) tested positive. So we are self isolating. How frustrating!Does this mean that you have to be clothed whenever you are in the "public" areas of your home?

Are you both out and about yet?

This post was edited