Road Trip to Utah for Hiking & Camping

I live in the Denver area and every year at this time I start getting the itch to be outside camping again. It's obviously still too cold and snowy for good camping and hiking in the mountains, but the weather is near perfect in Utah. I go often to Moab, but I'm thinking a little further west or south this time. Maybe Goblin Valley State Park and Capitol Reef National Park. Possibly going as far west as Bryce Canyon or as far south as Page, AZ, and Lake Powell. I enjoy car camping and light hiking. Nothing more than 6-8 miles at a time and nothing too extreme. Just looking for some company. Anyone else in the Denver area need to get out of town for a few days? I'd enjoy some company. Camping and hiking is always more fun with a friend or two. Nudist friends are even better. I'm looking to get away soon - sometime in April. We can't go naked the whole trip, but I'd love to find some spots that might allow some naked camping or hiking. Anyone in UT or AZ want to meet up along the way?

This topic was edited
RE:Road Trip to Utah for Hiking & Camping

Come 6 more hours south of Page and I have an Oasis you can enjoy and hike by day in the Tonto National Forest BTW is in our backyard!!

This post was edited

I have a few places that are hidden gems as well along the Colorado River in remote sections that most do not know about. Accesable only through the Glade Park section of Western Colorado.

Nytehawk

This post was edited

Hey, sounds like fun! We should chat!

This post was edited

This post was edited

Just drive out to California. We could go to the beach! ;-)

This post was edited

Come 6 more hours south of Page and I have an Oasis you can enjoy and hike by day in the Tonto National Forest BTW is in our backyard!!

One of these days Ill have to take you up on that offer. I want to enjoy that pool of yours, too.

This post was edited

I have a few places that are hidden gems as well along the Colorado River in remote sections that most do not know about. Accesable only through the Glade Park section of Western Colorado.Nytehawk

Thanks for the tips. You sent those to me a year or so ago. I need to find those in my email.

This post was edited

Thanks, man. Im always happy to meet other nudists here in the area. I sent you a message.

This post was edited

Just drive out to California. We could go to the beach! ;-)

Thats on my bucket list! One of these days, Im gonna do that!

This post was edited

Hey how you doing?
I'm heading out there by Oct. If you still interested

This post was edited