On line work out and yoga

Hi

Iv just joined this group thank you and would like to ask if anyone takes part in online naked work out or yoga, my local club in the UK put on several sessions via zoom, really good value
Was wondering what what else is about or do our own

This topic was edited
RE:On line work out and yoga

Are the online yoga classes that your club puts on Zoom available to the general public? By any chance, are they the ones hosted by British Naturism or are they separate classes altogether? If the latter, and if non-club-members are allowed, would you share the sign-up information? Thanks!

This post was edited

I second bareskyn's request. If the zoom yoga classes are open group I would to take part. Have been looking for a local naked yoga group for ages!

This post was edited

Yes its through British Naturist but you dont have to be a member to join if you search Naked Fitness then sign up you can go from there its really good value for money theres a dance fit stating at 10.00 this morning

This post was edited

And yes its via zoom

This post was edited

I have "attended" and enjoyed a number of the BN online yoga classes. The hour-long Friday classes are a step up in effort from Wednesday classes, and the recent 90 minute session was (for me) significantly more taxing (in a good way!). Well worth it for a yoga novice such as I.

This post was edited

I would do yoda nude on video if I could

This post was edited