Hey everyone

Hey everyone,
Im a 21 year old, Melbourne based nudist. Been a nudist for maybe 2 or 3 years now and love how liberating it is. Keen for any type of chat whether that be on here or even Skype - and eventually when Im back in Australia keen for meetups, drinks, nude chills or whatever! Chuck me a message and friend request! Have a good one!
Talbot99

This topic was edited
RE:Hey everyone

Hey man, Im Ollie, great to see another Aussie getting the best of the lifestyle!

This post was edited

Hey buddy dave here a fellow Melbourne nudie.

feel free to say hi and always keen to meet you local nude buddies.

This post was edited

Melbourne based nudist here too. Older guy, but happy to chat with anyone and enjoy the nudist lifestyle with others.

This post was edited

Hi fellow Melbourne nudist
Lilydale here looking for locals to hang out with
Chat soon
Cheers

This post was edited

Hey guys, Balwyn based nudie here :) Always good meeting and chatting with other locals

This post was edited

Great to see more people interested in catching up.
Maybe we should look into a Air B NB and have a few drinks, always a challenge to find a host, what location would be ideal for everyone?

This post was edited

I am happy to book a place on mister bnb, probably in the cbd as it is more central.

This post was edited

Would be keen

This post was edited

I would be interested to meet with others too, as I cannot host. During the week would be great.

This post was edited

hi all, Neil from
east Brunswick will like to find some locals to get together and hang do have the opportunity at home currently.

This post was edited