RE:Driving naked

Ever notice anyone trying to check? Even with windows down, my sedan doesn't scream 'look at me!', but any convertible with the too down always seems to stand out a little. The occupants are the next thing to notice then the bare shoulders...

While walking the dog down country lanes sometimes convertibles with their top down go pass and even with the car going pass slow it will be nearly impossible to see if the driver was naked when even trying to look. So one going at normal speed you will never know if the driver is naked and not just topless.

This post was edited

I pretty much drive naked every time I come home from a CO beach. It seems natural given I've been naked at the beach, it just seems right.

I always find that the longer I have been nudes, the harder it is to put clothes back on.

This post was edited

Im driving cross country from Ohio to California in February. Im planning to drive naked or at least with no pants most of the trip. Im nude while I work at home on projects. Love my balls hanging free.

Please let us know how it went

This post was edited

One time I had to drive from Toronto to a small town near Ottawa. it was night time and a sever snowstorm was happening. I pulled over to the side of the road, got out of the car on the side away from the traffic, took all of my clothes off, got back in the car, and continues the drive completely nude. at least a couple of hundred Kms.

When I arrived at the motel I had booked, i wanted to get out of the car nude and enter the motel but it chose not too. so I drove to a secluded part of the parking lot, and put my clothes back on, in the car, so no-one would see me. Once I got into the room, the clothes came off again and I remained nude the entire time I was there.

Nobody saw me, I was very careful about that, but when I checked out the next day, the motel owners wife was clearly trying to suppress a grin. Did she see me? Ill never know.

This post was edited

I love driving naked. I get a nice rush from it! Even in the winter time when the mood strikes...I turn on the seat warmer and strip down. I work so much that this is an opportunity to take it all off.

This post was edited

Spent Saturday Night driving around Las Vegas naked as the day I was born. It was fantastic.

This post was edited

My hubby and me always drive home naked from the nude beach or resort. We both have a robe on our seat that we can wrap around us really fast if we need to which is almost never. I love having others (men & women) see me topless as we drive by them. Actually had a couple women take of their tops.

This post was edited

My girl isn't a nudist or rather she doesn't want to admit she is. But every now and then we would hop in the car get naked and drive around just talking.

This post was edited

It's so much more fun to do nude things with someone else. Glad you girl joins in once in a while.

This post was edited

Enjoyed a trip to yuba City from near San Diego. And a side trip to Remington hit springs. Several day trips for hikes. And the trip back home. The long trips only covered once each way for gas and food. Enjoyed it all with sun and light breezes.

This post was edited