Variety of Walking Surfaces

Do you enjoy a variety of walking surfaces? The zoo in Springfield MO seems to be designed to delight barefooters. There are a bunch of different walking surfaces: ordinary cement sidewalk, wooden slats, aggregate, composite, grass, asphalt, and others that don't come to mind at the moment.

When I've mentioned this to shoddies, they have no idea what I'm talking about. They are totally oblivious to the different surfaces.

Do you have a place like that near you where you can experience the joy of a variety of walking surfaces?

This topic was edited
RE:Variety of Walking Surfaces

Yes, I like all the variety, even gravel and concrete when theres earth and grass nearby. I often ask people who comment on my bare feet ,with shock ,if they would enjoy wearing welding gloves all the time. Thats what the typical shoe would correspond to. Our feet are for feeling things, so much more feed back for balance as well as just pure pleasure.
One of those things you either understand, ore have never really experienced and wont/cant understand.

This post was edited
RE:Variety of Walking Surfaces

When someone is shock that I'm barefoot, I'm equally shocked that they are wearing shoes. Most seem to get the idea.

This post was edited