Naked in the forest

I live on 10 acres of forest, and I love going for walks in the nude I find it very relaxing and freeing to be in nature without clothing on. I can't be the only one to enjoy this. Love to hear from like minded people

This topic was edited
RE:Naked in the forest

Oh, absolutely! I, too, live in an area that's largely forested, but there are enough people about - even back in the woods - that I have to be at least a little discrete ;)

This post was edited

i'm jealous , my next home i would love to back up to a national forest where i could walk back and become part of nature most hikes i do nude are over a hour away .

This post was edited

I have ten acres, bought it in 88. It was open field, I bought and planted any seedlings over the years, the evergreens are planted along the road. Though I have had an issue with sapsuckers punching holes in the pines to collect bugs from the oozing sap, they have killed a number of the pines :-( The property backs up to about 30 acres of woods (county park) beyond the woods is wet lowland and swamp, so nobody but me in those woods ;-) The back of the property is 330 feet from the road so nice and long paralleling the road.

This post was edited

Had a chance last August to borrow a friends cabin up in the mountains, it had a nice deck overlooking a river.we went up there and stayed 3 days.We used it naked the entire time, sitting out in the morning having coffee and margaritas in the afternoon.There was a swimming hole and a small beach about a 100 yds from the cabin, we would walk down there naked and go skinny dipping for quite awhile.Once the neighbors saw us and they came down and got naked too.had a really good time.hope to go this year.

This post was edited

I have adjoining wooded property that I take advantage of from time to time to walk through naked also. Always carry shorts in case someone else might be on the trail. LOL

This post was edited

Hi I joined but havent gone to anything. Is there any events coming up

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited