RE:Longest time spent nude

Did you do the Sonic run with no clothing in your possession?

I'm guessing he still hasn't made it back home from his trip to the Sonic yet.

This post was edited

Did you do the Sonic run with no clothing in your possession?I'm guessing he still hasn't made it back home from his trip to the Sonic yet.

Actually he dropped off the site.

This post was edited

I spent two weeks at Cap d'Agde although I did dress for dinner or to leave every once in awhile.

This post was edited

4 days straight is my record. I will live in a nude community some day and be nude for months on end! I hope.

This post was edited

4 days straight is my record. I will live in a nude community some day and be nude for months on end! I hope.

What would you do for groceries and other necessities?

This post was edited

My longest stretch of time naked is 7.5 days. Staying a week at a nudist campsite.

This post was edited

My current longest is 2 days and 3 nights. My goal is 4 days and 5 nights. My wife would not go to a clothing optional resort and I wouldn't want to be limited to the house and back yard or away from her longer than that.

This post was edited

My longest stretch of time naked is 7.5 days. Staying a week at a nudist campsite.

Did you bring any clothing beside what you wore to drive there?

This post was edited

My longest time would be last summer when we found an off grid camping area. we stayed there for 12 days and I was able to stay nude the whole time. My husband tried but he had to go into town to get food and equipment on day 8 so that is his longest time. It was so peaceful and quiet there the whole time. We are hoping to go back this summer for a longer time.

This post was edited

my longest time nude was Burning Man, 2017.

2017, was the hottest year on record at Burning Man. even when I had only just arrived and was trying to set up my tent, it was so hot I couldn't bare the heat unless I took all of my clothes off. then it remained so hot, that after 24 hours, i declared a naked challenge for myself and proceeded to see how long I could go without any clothes. i even made a point of not taking any clothes with me when I left my tent. That way, even if I happened to start feeling uncomfortable and wished I could get dressed, I wouldn't have the ability. I would just have to bare with the social discomfort of being nude regardless of the circumstances.

My record that week was 54 hours, till it got too chilly one evening while I was out partying. i then remembered that the point of coming to burning Man was to have fun, and not to be breaking any nudity records, and though it wasn't TOO cold, it had reached the point that the chill was diminishing my fun, so I went back to my camp and put on something warm. I was nude a few more times that week, but the longest stint fully nude was the first 54 hours.

I've called myself a nudist for a long time, but it was only after that I cold truly feel comfortable being nude in any situation.

This post was edited