RE:I want to go nude hiking near LA

there is a hiking area up in the west fork of the Azusa Canyon called Bear Creek! you can figure out the nickname

This post was edited

any way to give us the trail head?

This post was edited

I am interested in hiking up in Bear Creek in the west fork of the Azusa canyon, possibly in the next 2 weeks. Just need to be warmer than today! LOL. My schedule varies from day to day so it would have to be in a last minute decision when to go!

This post was edited

Has any one used the trails around Mill Creek Fire Summit station or Pacific Crest Trail? Both look like manageable treks. This is off the Angeles Forest Hwy.

This post was edited

Has any one used the trails around Mill Creek Fire Summit station or Pacific Crest Trail? Both look like manageable treks. This is off the Angeles Forest Hwy.

have you done any nude hikes along these trails?

This post was edited

I have tried the Mill Creek Summit trail. I was timid and turned around quickly. I didn't bring any cover up. The side toward LA looked like an easier walk, but I tried the side toward Palmdale because it offered more cover.
Any one have experience on these trails? Should I leave everything in the car? Or bring along a cover? Shower kilt? Shorts seem so awkward.

This post was edited