Nudist living for men only.

How many of you, (besides myself) would live and work in a nudist community devoted solely for men? I'm talking about a place where we can never wear clothes unless leaving the town. If you like to have sex or other kinds of fun with men there would be nothing said or done to you.. I know of a man working to achieve that goal and he's looking fir men to help with this vision. Contact me for more information,

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist living for men only.

I wouldn't want to be anywhere that my wife could not be with me.

This post was edited

I wouldn't want to be anywhere that my wife could not be with me.

Same here.

This post was edited

How many of you, (besides myself) would live and work in a nudist community devoted solely for men? I'm talking about a place where we can never wear clothes unless leaving the town. If you like to have sex or other kinds of fun with men there would be nothing said or done to you.. I know of a man working to achieve that goal and he's looking fir men to help with this vision. Contact me for more information,
I find the idea intriguing, however where would said place be? I know my climate would support it year round but most of North America would get too cool, even Florida(not actually IN the Tropics). Message with more information please.

This post was edited

Yes I would love to work in place like that. Sounds perfect for a man like me who feels the most relaxed in those situations.

This post was edited

Ive messaged you - would love to chat about it.

This post was edited

Ive messaged you - would love to chat about it.

This post was edited

i would love the idea never having to wear clothes

This post was edited

Someone on another board posted that he once worked on a farm where. clothing was not allowed, except when leaving or arriving. If the owner saw someone wearing anything at another time, they were told to strip or leave immediately, and the owner destroyed the clothing.

This post was edited

I'm not married. I'm totally comfortable being nude in any situation. A male only nudist area would be fine.

My preference would be to live in an area where nudity were totally acceptable. Banking, dining out, doctor visit, renew your driver's license, jury duty, court summons, dentist, tax appointment, grocery shopping, auto repair, or whatever. Nude at work? Certainly! Every business and government office is likely to have people who work in the nude. Simply totally acceptable to be nude in any and every situation. But the choice is yours. Want to wear clothing? Do it. Prefer nudity? Be nude. Nudity is considered an inalienable right. It's simply a form of dress and no concern of the government what you do or do not wear.

That would be my preference.

Signs posted at entry points. Rejoice and Be Exceedingly Glad. From this point, you have the freedom to make your own clothing choices.

Signs posted at exit points. CAUTION. WARNING. BE WARE. DANGER. Your right to make your own clothing choices ends here.

The most shocking thing about human genitalia is that people are shocked by them.

This post was edited

All great ideas! If I were single again, I would definitely think about it!

I'm not married. I'm totally comfortable being nude in any situation. A male only nudist area would be fine.My preference would be to live in an area where nudity were totally acceptable. Banking, dining out, doctor visit, renew your driver's license, jury duty, court summons, dentist, tax appointment, grocery shopping, auto repair, or whatever. Nude at work? Certainly! Every business and government office is likely to have people who work in the nude. Simply totally acceptable to be nude in any and every situation. But the choice is yours. Want to wear clothing? Do it. Prefer nudity? Be nude. Nudity is considered an inalienable right. It's simply a form of dress and no concern of the government what you do or do not wear.That would be my preference.Signs posted at entry points. Rejoice and Be Exceedingly Glad. From this point, you have the freedom to make your own clothing choices.Signs posted at exit points. CAUTION. WARNING. BE WARE. DANGER. Your right to make your own clothing choices ends here.The most shocking thing about human genitalia is that people are shocked by them.

This post was edited