Shaving the bush to make it bigger?!?

I have heard that many people shave their bush to make their cock look bigger. Has anyone done that?!? I would never do that as I like my thick bush. I think people should keep it there too.

This topic was edited
RE:Shaving the bush to make it bigger?!?

I shave but originally it was for medical reasons. I keep shaving now as I like the feel and it's nice feeling a smooth cock.

This post was edited

I have a small penis too but I just prefer the fully smooth look and shave as often as possible to keep it that way.

This post was edited

I go back and forth on it a lot honestly. But usually shave simply for comfort reasons.

This post was edited

i like to shave to make it look bigger then what i have and i feels nice when its shaved.

This post was edited

I shave because I like the look and feel of being smooth.

This post was edited

Im not a die hard in shaving but do shave from time to time, like the feeling of being hairless.It also feels great under the warmth of the sun when outdoors.

This post was edited

I had to shave for a vasectomy 22 years ago. I loved the smoothness of it, I had several different trimmed hair designs and shave completely smooth in between. Some part were always shaven smooth around the design. in 2010 I decided to go totally smooth down below and had laser hair removal.... I love it, it's hard to describe the smoothness

This post was edited

I like the look of being smooth was never a fan of public hair , so keeping it smooth to look bigger is not why

This post was edited

I started shaving mine over twenty years ago just thought Id try it and loved the look and feel of it that much so that I have had him smooth ever since

This post was edited

I have been shaving for about five years now and find that it so much more hygienic and don't get sweaty down there .. take a shave every morning without fail. Being smooth shaven is the best

This post was edited