Shaving because I like the feeling

I am 59 now and only started shaving after I turned 50. I had a opp requiring me to shave and I liked the feeling. There are no nudist places around where I stay so I joined a swingers club so I can at least be nude in a 'public' place

This topic was edited
RE:Shaving because I like the feeling

I shaved too for medical reasons. I liked the feeling so stayed shaved, i also like to feel my cock is smooth in my hand.

This post was edited

My wife shaved me for a vasectomy many years ago. We both liked it, so I kept the area shaved off and on. The past 4 years, I've been waxing. Just the pubic and crack, I'm too hairy to wax all of my body.

This post was edited

I started out as a tribute thought it looked bad so I shave it all , my wife was a little surprised at first but said she likes the look

This post was edited

I hate the feeling of pubic hair being pulled or caught in a zipper. Now it's just a quick trim and I'm good for a couple weeks.
I do like the shaved feeling but I don't have the patients to do it regularly and I don't care for the stubble.
A close trim works fine for me, I can do it out on my patio while sunning and it doesn't feel that much different than being shaved.

This post was edited

I reckognize your feeling, i shave tha ballsack just not to look like an old goat down there and not to get stuck while shaking of. getting stuck can be painfull.

This post was edited

Im the same, after a medical procedure i remained smooth and i love it...The feeling of it once its done is really nice

At 27, I started shaving after reading an article in penthouse where a guy was asking for advise on how to get his girl to shave. The answer ended with, would you be willing to shave for her? Sounded intriguing and I was horny, so I clipped with scissors and then took a razor and took the rest off! I then stood in front of my mirrored closet door and seeing myself hairless, I got the hardest hardon I think I ever had! Im kind of lazy now so I dont shave every day like I did, but I do still shave from time to time!

This post was edited

I started shaving in my twenties. I prefer the feeling and look of being smooth. But I wouldnt have the time or patience to do arms and legs etc and Im quite happy to have hair on them. . A smooth torso is nice but, for me, smooth genitals and crack feel cleaner and also more sensual for sex etc where theres a more bare feel and more skin on skin etc.As naturists were ahead of the possie in that shaving genitals or at least keeping them very trim is now the choice of the majority of younger people of all genders.Everyones different though and people should do whatever they like.

I would fully agree with all the above... I have been shaving for many years and I too just like the look and feel of being smooth. I don't bother with arms and legs but I like to keep my torso, armpits, genitals, and bottom smooth - it does feel more sensual too, I agree...

But yes, each to their own eh?

This post was edited

I shaved for a vasectomy many years ago. Then I shaved my head due to a bad haircut. I shaved my legs for cycling. Hmm what about that arm hairshave that too! Now I dont need an excuse. I shave everything but my eyebrows and the occasional chin whiskers. Warmer weather now so its time for the face hair to go as well!

This post was edited

i've been shaving off and on since i was 18 , the first time i shaved everything below my nose in the shower took forever but loved the look yeah way thinner than but didn't take a few days itched like mad , afterwards trimmed. jump forward to my 30's when smooth became popular in the 80's at nudist resorts/camps and i again shaved everything below my nose for a weekend of camping at the camp i belonged to needless to say i got some great comments but it was a chore to keep up with . well maybe 15 years ago i was smooth except for my legs and one day they became smooth using a my new bodygroomer and since than i have stayed smooth . not sure when the bodygroomer came out but if they had itt when i was 18 i would have stayed smooth.

This post was edited

I am in complete agreement with you. I know it's not for everyone, but I also enjoy the look and feel of keeping things "down below" shaved smooth. It's something I've been doing it for quite some time now.

This post was edited