USA - Summer 2021 - Inaugural Cross Country Trip

Men's Naked Road Trip 2021

Summer 2021: After a year of involuntary isolation due to the current pandemic, I'm ready to hit the road this summer with a few fellow nudist men. We'll depart from Washington, D.C. sometime around early June 2021 and will eventually reach the West Coast, making several pit stops along the way. For the return trip to D.C. we'll choose a different route in order to visit new locales we couldn't see on our outbound journey. We'll all be fully naked in the car, hotel/AirBnB, as well as while doing activities where nudity is possible.

1.- This group is for MEN ONLY.
2.- You must be between 18 and 55 and comfortable with male nudity.
3.- You must be free to travel for 3 to 4 weeks during Summer 2021.
4.- All guys on this road trip will need to show proof of Covid immunization and adherence to all necessary CDC protocols.
5.- You must have a valid driver's license, be willing to share driving duties and must be an excellent driver. If you exhibit reckless driving behavior, you will be sent home packing.
6.- All expenses will be equally divided among participants (gas, food, lodging, entrance to national parks, bike and kayak rentals, any needed car issues, etc.).
7.- No drugs or cigarettes are permitted on this trip.
8.- You must have a sense of adventure and be in decent physical shape. There'll be tons of trekking, hiking, swimming, cycling, kayaking, and many more fun adventures. Hopefully, most of them will be enjoyed clothes-free.
9.- You must be easy to get along with. This is intended to be a fun, drama-free trip of a lifetime. Only good-natured men will be welcome. Leave the drama for the theatre, as they say.
10.- Since we'll be fully naked and in enclosed quarters for weeks at a time, impeccable hygiene is paramount. Daily showers, deodorant, fresh breath and common sense are absolutely necessary in order to guarantee everyone's enjoyment.
11.- Before we set out on the trip, we'll have several Skype or WhatsApp video chats in order to know each other better and sense the vibe in the group. After all, we all want to make sure there's good chemistry with our fellow travelers before leaving home.
12.- If we have a great inaugural trip, we will then plan future road trips in the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean, Latin America and Europe.

This topic was edited
RE:Introduction

I love the idea.....wish I could come along, but maybe I would meet at a few stops along the way. Not sure if that would be a possibility or not at all.

This post was edited
RE:Introduction

What an awesome idea!!! Im not sure I could get the entire period off; but would love to meet up; or travel for the period that I could meet up. Hope you get to make this a reality!!

This post was edited
RE:USA - Summer 2021 - Inaugural Cross Country Trip

If you make it to Dallas, you guys are welcome to crash at my house.

This post was edited

Florida would love host you boys too. Great idea.

This post was edited

If youre in Seattle, let me know...Id love to meet up with you guys.

This post was edited

If youre in Seattle, let me know...Id love to meet up with you guys.

This post was edited

Thank you, guys. I'm happy to report that I have received a ton of replies to my post. I'm now in the initial planning stages of this trip. Once I assemble my travel group and we decide which route we'd like to follow, I'll let you guys know if we'll be in your area. Big naked hug.

This post was edited

Any updates to share yet? Thanks!!

This post was edited

Yes please keep us posted along the way, I'll be traveling for business somewhere and if you end up in Palm Springs there is a Yahoo naked hiking group with naked hikes every Tuesday and Thursday mornings and sometimes Saturdays. They also do a full moon hike every month.

This post was edited