Just wondering what people prefer in a profile. Do you enjoy reading other people's profile? Do you find it more engaging for there to be more or less information?

This topic was edited
RE:Profile

If I see a post that tells me that I might like to know more about the person who posted it, to see where he or she is coming from, I'll consult the profile. It's helpful to know where the person is, and what experience that person has had, in order to properly frame a reply. But I don't "cruise" the profiles simply to look for people who might have something in common with me.

This post was edited

I know you prefer and enjoy a nudist life when possible. I would like to see more information on your experiences, interest and ideas. Another thing would be to list your SKYPE address if you have one. I appreciate the fact that some things you may not want to list and this is fine. Not snooping, just interested in the exchange and sharing ideas, experiences and interest.

This post was edited

I like when someone poses a good reply or thought provoking question; to head to their profile to look for any commonalities. Letters are words and can be very flat; I look for those profiles that create emotion/energy;etc.

Just me and my $.02

This post was edited

I guess I'm ultimately here to learn and share stories, not to plan a meet up or to participate in chat, although chatting face to face is fine, should it happen. My profile reflects that.

I like a profile that gives a picture of another person and their level of involvement. If I see a comment that strikes me as interesting then I'll check the profile and go down the rabbit hole of checking the threads they have been commenting on. If your profile shows I've been lurking, that's probably the raason.

Also, I tend to click on a new image on the opening page (if I recognise it as one I've not seen) when I enter the site; just another way of becoming acquainted with another who may have something interesting to share.

This post was edited

I think we should all just fill our what we are comfortable with doing, If you want more people to notice you then you will need a more diverse profile. If you are just looking causally then less is needed kind of thing. I have a personally have nothing to hide and have filled out all of my profile.

This post was edited

I write in my profile what I want to tell about me. You can't please everyone. Nobody must read it if he think it's too much. Some don't even look at the information on the top. "Are you married?" It's written there. But I am polite and answer the question. Some like my profile. And then I am pleased.

This post was edited

I mostly use profiles to find people in the area I am -- which includes the area I visit during vacation.

To me it's obvious that a profile is more engaging when it is rich. I understand that people can be shy, and don't to expose their identity too much to strangers, but I have no chance to click with a profile with that has no photo or no background about how you like or got into naturism/nudity.

This post was edited

I will relook at my profile again. I pretty much filled it out years ago. I try to post more pictures for others to enjoy. But maybe be time to update ! Hmmm

This post was edited

I used to do very detailed profiles years ago until I realized no one actually reads them. LOL Personally I would rather read what you have to say rather than look at the pictures. I'm seriously considering deleting mine mainly because they're getting a bit dated. I'm getting close to 60 so my swimmers build is gradually disappearing...yikes! I wish people wouldn't take their profiles so seriously. Throw in some humor!

Just wondering what people prefer in a profile. Do you enjoy reading other people's profile? Do you find it more engaging for there to be more or less information?

This post was edited

there should be a basic outline about the the person, so i can see if we have similar interest's if a profile is blank i have no interest , and dont think blank or private profiles should be allowed, i also think every profile should have a picture of some sort.

This post was edited