Always looking for new ideas

I have done alot while naked outside, (Sun tanning, hiking, rock climbing, swimming) I am looking for other idea's and people to do them with. Hope to hear back from others. If your looking to meet in person I am in Durham region, Ontario, Canada. send me a PM or respond here.

This topic was edited
RE:Always looking for new ideas

Nearly all my boating is done nude. I also have 50+ naked skydives, and a certificate to prove it.

This post was edited

Naked bowling.

This post was edited

Naked bowling.

I have read of clubs that rent an entire alley and do so.

This post was edited

When we are on the boat the clothes come off as soon as we clear the channel. Also we do naked water skiing, fishing, gardening, and entertaining naked as the day we were born.

This post was edited

Naked bowling.I have read of clubs that rent an entire alley and do so.

There is a group in Wisconsin that does that.

This post was edited

When we are on the boat the clothes come off as soon as we clear the channel. Also we do naked water skiing, fishing, gardening, and entertaining naked as the day we were born.

Do you bring any clothing beside what you are wearing when you get on the boat?

This post was edited

Nope, just our shorts and a t-shirt that is it.

This post was edited

Beach volleyball is fun. I would expect some clubs in the OP's home province of Ontario to have courts set up. (There are nets at Wreck Beach and Oka but those are a long distance away.)

Naked waterskiing? Maybe it's just me but that sounds like an opportunity for an unexpected enema. Then again, my wipeouts are likely more spectacular than most :-)

This post was edited