RE:Trying to get an idea of the makeup of the Group's membership

My ass is natural...which is smooth cheeks and slightly hairy crack. I do wish I had much more hair than I have but this is what I was given. LOL. Having said that, I appreciate them hairy or smooth, but prefer naturally smooth or naturally hairy. Stubble butt is an experience.

This post was edited

I'm mostly smooth, but I have hair here and there, especially waist down haha. I trim my pubes every couple weeks and shave my balls and shaft pretty much every day when I shave my face and such.

This post was edited

You shave your balls every day? Man you are committed to smooth balls. My balls a bit of hair but I feel like they are smooth enough. If that makes sense. I have shaved my balls once and that was enough to know for me to never do it again. LOL

This post was edited

Haha, yeah I shave my balls and my shaft pretty much daily. If I let it grow out, I get super hairy down there.

This post was edited

There is no such thing as too hairy down there. hehe...well, as long as you enjoy him smooth.

This post was edited

Haha, yeah I shave my balls and my shaft pretty much daily. If I let it grow out, I get super hairy down there.
Its nice to be super-hairy. Love that!

This post was edited

HOW hairy doesnt worry me as everyone is different BUT natural is BEAUTIFUL. Think natural is masculine and SEXY AF. Spiders ARENT

This post was edited

Love taking pics of my backside. have a great camera to take the shots outdoors. Lots of pics on my profile.

This post was edited

... Im pretty hairy except my butt, a little bit only in the ass crack but in naturism, whether youre hairy or not, the main thing is to feel good as you are

This post was edited

my ass smooth n creamy. much love to my furry booty brothers tho

This post was edited