Paya Bay Resort in Honduras

Looking into going end of summer and curious if anyone has been?

Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:Paya Bay Resort in Honduras

I know this is old, but had to respond. I'm new here, so give me a break. Paya Bay is the last nude resort we visited. We've been to Couples Negri, and San Souci, Hawks bill, and several nude beaches in Mexico. Paya was the best. The 22 acres of nude bliss. Many jungle trails, four different beaches and always nude, except for a wrap during meals. But, we ate lunch on the beach, which was delivered. Beach bar, nude snorkeling trips, nude yoga. All of which is in an ideal setting and not crowded. We loved it and will return.

This post was edited

I know this is old, but had to respond. I'm new here, so give me a break. Paya Bay is the last nude resort we visited. We've been to Couples Negri, and San Souci, Hawks bill, and several nude beaches in Mexico. Paya was the best. The 22 acres of nude bliss. Many jungle trails, four different beaches and always nude, except for a wrap during meals. But, we ate lunch on the beach, which was delivered. Beach bar, nude snorkeling trips, nude yoga. All of which is in an ideal setting and not crowded. We loved it and will return.

Paya Bay is only fully nude during designated naturist weeks... although looking at their 2021 calendar that seems to be 70%+ of the year. We've been to Mahogany Bay on a couple of nude cruises but never made it over to Paya Bay.

This post was edited

Even though they say that it's only fully nude at certain time, when we were there for two weeks, I walked all the beaches, trails and roads out to the entrance, nude. Wraps for meals. Never saw another person on the clothed beach. Only one of the weeks was "fully nude", but nothing changed from one week to the other. It's a small resort, but lots of acres and jungle trails to roam. Also, very well kept by the owner, who we saw on the grounds many times, checking with guests.

This post was edited

Good to know, though we would probably try to match a naturist week just to be safe. It's on our list, but in with the higher priced group of all-inclusives in Mexico. There are a couple of more reasonably priced places in St. Martin we want to try first that we would never have tried when Club Orient was still open.

This post was edited

We loved Paya Bay. Was always nude, even on the boat trip to a snorkeling reef. I also got some folks together for nude yoga, which was a hoot. 2 guys and 4 women. I know what her thinking, but it was such a tough workout there was nothing sexual about it. Nude kayaking and snorkeling right off the beach. The bartender took our orders from our lounge chairs and at lunch took and delivered our orders. We could stay nude. The bar is raised, at the back of the beach and overlooks the area. Beautiful spot, very clean and good food. We will go back.

This post was edited