RE:Erections

Erections are a normal part of male bodies, whether sexual or random

Seems like erections are to nudists as nudity is to textiles

Why not just ignore the erection? Itll go away.

This post was edited

I Firmly believe that TRUE Nudism is NOT about sex, voyeurism or exhibitionism and there needs to be a clear boundary. Having said that, men should not be made to feel like pariah for getting a innocent spontaneous non-sexual erection as nature intended. Nor should he have to conceal it, as long as he's not flaunting it and MAKING it about sex. If say for example a man gets a erection playing a game of volleyball or whatever, he shouldn't be made to run away or cover it up, just continue doing whatever you're doing. Just as Nudity does not equal sex, neither do erections. If he starts playing with it or leering at people then you got a problem.

This post was edited

Just as Nudity does not equal sex, neither do erections. If he starts playing with it or leering at people then you got a problem.Absolutely, it's just an erection. As long as he's not doing anything with it or making a big deal about it or putting it into people's faces, it shouldn't even matter if it is sexually induced.

If he sees something/someone that sexually excites him or he thinks about something that gives him a boner or just the sun and breeze on his skin, big deal. It's just a hard cock. But if he's bringing attention to it, or playing with it, or staring at someone, or anything along those lines, it's not the hard cock that's the problem. Leave the cock out of it, and address the actual problem.

This post was edited

I agree with Mensamem, perhaps hoping behaviour may be moderated just a little more if kids are around.

I had one instance where a guy was discreetly stimulating himself just a little and looking my way as I left the water once. It may be have been an invitation, I dunno. His actions would probably be missed by anyone walking along the shore. I just put on a friendly-but-non-committal face and kept walking. There was another time of two guys taking a friendly interest in each other, but they were out of sight of the CO beach area; I just continued on. No need to do anything.

This post was edited