RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

Yes I have. Always. Love being naked. Not only paint while nude I also wash the car and garden nude . It's the only way. I have a painting project coming up in our home and will definitely be naked.

Where do you wash the car nude without getting in trouble from people passing by?

This post was edited
RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

Seeing as I am nude 99% of the time, I can say that yes I have painted my house nude. However I find painting to be a right P.I.T.A and now I just hire a painter. LOL

This post was edited

Seeing as I am nude 99% of the time, I can say that yes I have painted my house nude. However I find painting to be a right P.I.T.A and now I just hire a painter. LOL

99% of the time would suggest that you are dressed less than 2 hours a week on average.
How do you get your errands done so quickly?

This post was edited

One more thought/question.
Since you rarely wear clothing, do you have relatively little of it?

This post was edited

Ive painted the entire inside of my house while nude.

This post was edited

Ive painted the entire inside of my house while nude.

I've painted the majority of the exterior of my house while nude.

This post was edited

Do people paint with clothes on???!! Do they shower that way too?

My buddy came over to help paint our rental house in preparation for selling it. Somehow he managed to stay clothed. I didn't.

This post was edited

Do people paint with clothes on???!! Do they shower that way too?My buddy came over to help paint our rental house in preparation for selling it. Somehow he managed to stay clothed. I didn't.

Was he fully dressed or just minimally covered (like shorts and nothing else).

This post was edited

I just painted the old part of my backyard fence white to match the two sides that were replaced with white vinyl last year nude. Rain is forecast the next several days, so the double gate is on hold, but it will be done nude too (Red - as will the markers where the power lines cross to the pool). Makes cleanup easy, don't have to worry about ruining clothes, and it's much more comfortable.

This post was edited

Do people paint with clothes on???!! Do they shower that way too?My buddy came over to help paint our rental house in preparation for selling it. Somehow he managed to stay clothed. I didn't.Was he fully dressed or just minimally covered (like shorts and nothing else).

Shorts and a T shirt. I did get him to take off his shoes. In bare feet you know if you've stepped in wet paint, and won't track it around the room.

This post was edited