April 2 until the 6th

Looks like theres a decent chance that this virus thing is easing up! Going to be at the Cove over the Easter weekend, hopefully enjoying my birthday with the wife and a bunch of new nudist friends. Any TN friends stop and say hi if your there, Ill usually be somewhere around the pool or enjoying the hot tub!!!

This topic was edited
RE:April 2 until the 6th

Have fun! Take some pics!!

This post was edited

Have a wonderful birthday sure wish I could be there!!!!

This post was edited

Thank you, both of you. Wish you could join us also!

This post was edited

We were at the Cove in Jan. There were enough people there to be interesting but not so many that we felt to close. It was a great time and very relaxing. Enjoy yourselves and relax. One day we should make plans and travel together.

This post was edited

The Cove was wonderful. Perfect temperature sunny lots of nice naked people to chat with. Hated leaving three days was definitely not enough. Lakeside still closed with no date to open. To all that we missed very sorry about not seeing you there, and to those that are going enjoy the great naked weather and friendship.

This post was edited

Agreed. We were there 5 days and I still could have stayed longer. We were there during the weekdays having to leave on a Saturday. I really should have planned to include a weekend. There were still plenty of activities to get involved in and new people every day. I really enjoyed my time there.

This post was edited