Naturism Symbol - have you heard of it?

There is now a movement to use a symbol for naturism that is not in you face about nudity, look here:

https://www.naturistsymbol.org/

There are different formats to download for free.

There is even a video explaining the reason and the creation of it.

#naturismsymbol

This topic was edited
RE:Naturism Symbol - have you heard of it?

It seems too vague to me. Can't tell what it means unless you already know what it means. I think it would be better if it were somewhere more middle of the road. Something that would make it clear that it was about being nude in nature without being "TOO" obvious about it.

This post was edited

It seems too vague to me. Can't tell what it means unless you already know what it means. I think it would be better if it were somewhere more middle of the road. Something that would make it clear that it was about being nude in nature without being "TOO" obvious about it.

This post was edited

I've heard of it. I even have it as my avatar on this site. Yes, it's vague, and you have to know what it's referencing, but for some people it's the best choice.

This post was edited

I think it is a great way or promoting Naturalism because it "breaks the ice" for two strangers meeting in public and provides a common thread to start a conversation. If I saw that symbol on a car along the roadside and somebody looked like they needed help, I would stop. If I were walking along the street and saw that symbol on a person's clothing, I would start a conversation. I would be careful not to offend or tip off any persons with that person, in-case they were not naturists.
Yes I think it's a positive thing

This post was edited

I think it is a great ... Yes I think it's a positive thing

You are absolutely right. This is exactly what de symbol was introduced for!

Share your stories about conversations that started because of the symbol in the social media of the symbol. See www.naturistsymbol.org

This post was edited

I think its a great idea.

This post was edited

Ive thought about getting a sticker to put on my truck to meet other nudists.

This post was edited

Ive thought about getting a sticker to put on my truck to meet other nudists.

Several webshops offer stickers and decals of the Naturist Symbol.
www.naturistsymbol.org/shop

Please share your photos with the Naturist Symbol!

This post was edited

Maybe I'll order the flag and put it in the front yard. A conversation piece in the neighborhood to be sure.

This post was edited

we have on both vehicles had a horn honk a time or two

This post was edited