RE:Homophobia in the Chatroom

You are not getting the answer you want to hear, sorry about that.

Im siding with the Mod and the others in the chat room even though I rarely use it now.

This post was edited

At this rate, no one will be able to say anything in chat. Why even the usual naked hugs, cyber kisses, and how is the weather will be off limits.

This post was edited

You are not getting the answer you want to hear, sorry about that.Im siding with the Mod and the others in the chat room even though I rarely use it now.

I know I'm not getting the answer. Because you're deliberately answering questions I HAVEN'T ASKED and avoiding the one question I HAVEasked, and it's now obvious exactly why you're deliberately avoiding the question.

I DIDN'T ASK if you've ever gone into the chatroom and announced either your sexuality or job occupation.
I also DIDN'T ASK if you would ever go into the chatroom and announce either your sexuality or job occupation. You've answered both of those questions already, but they AREN'T the questions I asked.

The question I asked was this: IF you announced in the chatroom that you are a builder would you also not be surprised when people , including moderators, started flaming and harassing you for saying you are a builder (or electrician), and then would you expect to be banned for 24 hours for simply saying it?

I know exactly now why you're not answering this..... I think we can all work it out.

This post was edited

At this rate, no one will be able to say anything in chat. Why even the usual naked hugs, cyber kisses, and how is the weather will be off limits.

Which is the real reason that I gave up on using the chatroom at all. I don't find anything interesting going on there.

This post was edited

Getting a chat room ban really upsets some people.

Perhaps they should be more friendly

This post was edited

At this rate, no one will be able to say anything in chat. Why even the usual naked hugs, cyber kisses, and how is the weather will be off limits.Which is the real reason that I gave up on using the chatroom at all. I don't find anything interesting going on there.

How can there be anything interesting going on? Intelligent conversation? Forget about it. The resident lynch mob prefers to complain about anything and everything and shut any conversations down fast.

This post was edited

Getting a chat room ban really upsets some people. Perhaps they should be more friendly

And what exactly is unfriendly about saying you're gay or bisexual? What's so offensive qabout it that it causes others to harass you and earns you a chatroom ban?

This post was edited

Getting a chat room ban really upsets some people. Perhaps they should be more friendlyAnd what exactly is unfriendly about saying you're gay or bisexual? What's so offensive qabout it that it causes others to harass you and earns you a chatroom ban?

You will get the same reaction if you bring up Politics, Religion, Abortion, Gun control.... Some people are adamant about those subjects, but it is generally known you don't bring them up unless you are on a site specifically for that subject.

Someone mentioned my profile says I am straight. He is correct, and I would not have mentioned it here (or in other posts) if he had not brought it up. You could say I don't feel the need to advertise or push an agenda farther into public view in an attempt to gain acceptance.

IMHO This Covid thing is a minor issue compared to the mass insanity in the general population. Far too many people pushing agendas with the "Me first, screw you" attitude :-(

Can't we all just get along.

This post was edited

I understand and totally agree Raphael.

I still find it odd that someone would enter a chat room and the first thing they tell people is their sexual preference. Why would it matter?

This post was edited

I understand and totally agree Raphael.I still find it odd that someone would enter a chat room and the first thing they tell people is their sexual preference. Why would it matter?

You're asking why would it matter, yet earlier you said you are on the side of the moderators who were harassing and bullying a user for saying he was gay. The question is why does it matter to you? If it doesn't matter, why are you taking the side of the moderators, or even taking a side at all? It doesn't matter does it? You shouldn't be on either "side".

I know you're deliberatley going to avoid answering this question as well, arent you? You're just going to answer a question I haven't asked, and we all know why.

This post was edited