RE:Bunny tails and Untanned Parts

Working on it!

This post was edited

Before I found a great secluded outdoor naked spot, I wore shorts & things. Thus a stark tan line was created. Though somewhat sexy looking, I didn't like it because the damn white part made wearing thongs, bikini bottoms, and panties rather goofy looking. 2 photos attached.Eventually, I was able to enjoy total outdoor nudity and finally fill my tan in.
You must have worn swim briefs or very short shorts with no shirt frequently to get a tan line like that!

This post was edited

I used to do a double-take when seeing tan lines on a nudist beach. But I only saw them because the person was naked. Nudist DO get tan lines when they are caught in the sun in a textile setting.Once I went on a (textile) cruise with my sister. It included days at sea when we sunbathed on deck. I was conscious that within a week I was going nude hiking in the Alps with an international group. How could I avoid tan lines? I did wear some tan-through shorts but realized that they were effectively factor 50. So I had to use factor 50 sunblock on the parts exposed during the cruise.Incidentally the back pack and hiking boots created some unusual tan lines during the Alpine hikes. None were in the usual places.

The most unusual tan line I ever has was when we spent most of a long weekend in May outdoors at places that required a shirt.
I used 50 SPF on my arms and face but didn't put any on the parts that were covered by a lightweight thin t-shirt.
By the time we got home, my chest and back were noticeably darker than my arms and face!

This post was edited

I used to do a double-take when seeing tan lines on a nudist beach. But I only saw them because the person was naked. Nudist DO get tan lines when they are caught in the sun in a textile setting.Once I went on a (textile) cruise with my sister. It included days at sea when we sunbathed on deck. I was conscious that within a week I was going nude hiking in the Alps with an international group. How could I avoid tan lines? I did wear some tan-through shorts but realized that they were effectively factor 50. So I had to use factor 50 sunblock on the parts exposed during the cruise.Incidentally the back pack and hiking boots created some unusual tan lines during the Alpine hikes. None were in the usual places.

It is not just getting caught. Many people who are nude when they can be still like to go to outdoor places that require clothing.
There are also many of us who need to wear something when we are working in the parts of our yards that are visible from the street.

This post was edited

I think how good it feels when you get to be nude after a long time under clothes. My kids dont like me wearing my speedo let alone going au naturelle! (Where did I go wrong....?)

This post was edited

I've told my neighbors (new in the area)on either side and behind that if they peek over the 7ft fence, they may go blind because I will be nude. They've all said what you do behind your wall is your business. within the past week they've all dropped in and I've been nude. Guess they didn't believe me. One lady was still surprised and commented on the great tan, all the way up. No tan lines. One neighbor said he's nude in his house all the time. He has a short fence on the other side and doesn't feel comfortable going outside. For those that are fearful what the neighbors might think, I made light of it, and it worked. I've let most everyone we have met, that we skinny dip, and here, south of Phoenix, it's been acceptable. No tan lines on my wife and I.

This post was edited

Just speaking for myself. I get to the nude beach several times a week but my wife is not comfortable with nudity so I wear a suit when I'm in my pool or go to the clothed beach. As a result, the upper body is much darker than the parts covered by a suit. I don't intentionally go to sun tan. I see what you are saying though. Some are lily white where their suit would be. Perhaps they are not beach people or only home nudists.

This post was edited