Look at me while I am completely naked without shame

As the name I chose says, and as my photos show, I am naked, completely naked and without any clothing. Not only do I not feel embarrassed or ashamed to show myself naked for all to see, but I am happy to share my complete nakedness with anyone. Nudity is not for me a sexual provocation but only the need to be myself with freedom and sincerity. I am aware that I am not attractive but that does not stop me from showing myself as I really am without hiding anything. I am naked without problems and without ulterior motives. I am happy and proud that I can be myself and show myself in total nakedness and in the absence of embarrassment or shame. I would like to dialogue and be in friendship with other people who wish to be and show themselves proudly and completely naked without any shame of their nudity. So I will be happy to welcome every friend request from anyone (woman, couple, man) who shows himself in freedom and without embarrassment completely naked. My profile is accessible to everyone so that anyone can read what I wrote and above all look at my photos of full nudity. Greetings to all from Italy. Andrea

This topic was edited
RE:Look at me while I am completely naked without shame

Hi, I agree with you that a day spent in complete nudity in the company of friends who are also naked is a beautiful thing. I find it wonderful to share one's nakedness with other people

This post was edited
RE:Look at me while I am completely naked without shame

Hello.....

This post was edited