Temperature!

I'm wondering if anyone has this problem. I'm a Florida native stuck in Pennsylvania. (I married a non-nudist Pennsylvania gal). Along about this time every year I experience a kind of nude cabin fever. By that I mean I am craving some nude time. But the Temperature in central PA where I live isn't really conducive for nudity (I'm not talking indoors I'm talking outdoors). At least not for me. I like it to be sunny and above 65. Even that is sometimes a bit chilly.
Does anyone else have a temperature threshold where they're clothed if the temperature is below that? Just curious.
I've only been able to spend one day nude this year at the farm. I'm going nuts.
Hoping to make it to Gunnison (Sandy Hook) in a couple weeks.
Thanks for your input!!

This topic was edited
RE:Temperature!

I'm wondering if anyone has this problem. I'm a Florida native stuck in Pennsylvania. (I married a non-nudist Pennsylvania gal). Along about this time every year I experience a kind of nude cabin fever. By that I mean I am craving some nude time. But the Temperature in central PA where I live isn't really conducive for nudity (I'm not talking indoors I'm talking outdoors). At least not for me. I like it to be sunny and above 65. Even that is sometimes a bit chilly.Does anyone else have a temperature threshold where they're clothed if the temperature is below that? Just curious.I've only been able to spend one day nude this year at the farm. I'm going nuts.Hoping to make it to Gunnison (Sandy Hook) in a couple weeks.Thanks for your input!!
Don't rush going to Gunnison. I have experienced too many April and early May days when I wasted what would have been a pleasant day at home by going to Gunnison where it was chilly and windy!

This post was edited

I agree about Gunnison. Even if the Temperature on the mainland is in the 70s, this time of year the water is only in the low 50s. The breeze off the water makes it pretty cold on the beach. If you do go, bring a wind shield.

This post was edited

We like 68 and above with no wind( up to about 78) and sun shining. Indoor nudity is not the same as out in nature. The temp can be lower if you are working and burning energy (that keeps you warm) but the temps I mentioned earlier are for walking around and relaxing.

This post was edited

I agree about Gunnison. Even if the Temperature on the mainland is in the 70s, this time of year the water is only in the low 50s. The breeze off the water makes it pretty cold on the beach. If you do go, bring a wind shield.

Not Gunnison, but I remember one Memorial Day weekend when we went to an outdoor concert at the shore and I wore shorts, a t-shirt and sandals and didn't bring a jacket. The temperature on my car's thermometer dropped 20 degrees in the 40 miles from home to the beach. We left at intermission because I couldn't take the cold.

This post was edited

Braving just below 70F as I write. Wind not too strong, but the thick clouds are robbing me of the sunshine I had earlier. Water is just a little cooler but angry. Mat be okay to waist-deep with splashing.

This post was edited

Yep, jumping waves, waist-deep was fine (watch the rocks!), but wasn't game to do more. A lot less blue sky, too, but not totally!

This post was edited

Hey thanks all!!
Thanks for the tips on Gunnison.
I think Ill wait til mid may to make that trip.

This post was edited

Better then April, but still dicey.
One advantage is that there is no admission fee until the Friday before Memorial Day.

This post was edited

I am good at about 60F as long as there is no wind. Its nice to wander about the yard in the early morning quiet before the day really gets started.

This post was edited

About 50 here in Colorado. It was in the 60s at MAR last weekend and a lot of people sunning until the cold breeze dropped the temperature abut 20 degrees.

This post was edited