How long have you been married?

How long have you been married and does your spouse share you love of being a nudist?

This topic was edited
RE:How long have you been married?

We have been married 59 years. My wife knows I love to be nude and she tolerates it to a certain extent but doesn't approve or participate herself.

This post was edited

We have been married for 36 years. Lived in the same house for 35 years, full size bed. Oh yes we both are nudist.
We are moving after I retired last year. Bigger place with more land to be nude on. Ahhh

This post was edited

We have been married 39 yrs. We both enjoy nudism. Have been nudists 21 yrs. We look to enjoy being nude more when we retire .

This post was edited

We will be married 47 years the end of April. We both wander around the house nude but the wife doesnt like social nudity.

This post was edited

We will be married 47 years the end of April. We both wander around the house nude but the wife doesnt like social nudity.

This post was edited

This post was edited

We have been married 41 years. She enjoys visiting nude beaches and staying at nude resorts with me, but isn't into going nude around the house much. She fears being seen by neighbors and friends that drop in without notice.

This post was edited

30 wonderful years sometimes nude.

This post was edited

Married 46 years.
Spouse does not like to be nude or see anyone nude other than me.
However, she is fine with me being nude at home most of the time when no one else is here, and recently decided it was OK for me to sun and swim nude in the back yard if she has company in the house, as long as I close the back curtains.
The one thing she is resisting is having me drive nude when she is in the car.

This post was edited

Consecutive?
23 the first time, 21 the second. I traded up!

This post was edited