RE:Temperature!

45F? That's too too cold!

This post was edited

You are not alone. 65 degrees is too low for me. 75-80 is best on my deck in North Carolina.
Hickguy

This post was edited

My rule of thumb for Gunnison in the spring is mid 60s and up are okay, but it's more important there are no clouds and the wind is in the single digits. If that's the case, I can hang for a couple hours. If not, I might not last a full hour. Depending on how stir crazy I am it still might be worth the trip.

This post was edited

Here in New England even in summer, nights at our local camp can drop into the 50's F. So a late night run to the bathroom can be a little chilly when nude. Usually I will stay nude even at night, but when it gets to the low 50's I have to Donald Duck with a sweatshirt.

This post was edited

I find it extremely variable, depending on wind speed, clouds or not, how strong the sun shines, and what my activity level is. I can be ok down into the 40's if there's no breeze and a good strong sun. If there's no sun and a strong breeze it can be too cool in the 70's. And my level of activity makes a big difference. If I'm doing heavier work, I can be quite comfortable in pretty chilly air with nuthin on.
Now we're gettin 40's at night a lot, upper 30's tonight. so it takes till mid morning to get comfortable for no insulation.

This post was edited

Here in New England even in summer, nights at our local camp can drop into the 50's F. So a late night run to the bathroom can be a little chilly when nude. Usually I will stay nude even at night, but when it gets to the low 50's I have to Donald Duck with a sweatshirt.

How low do you set the heat at night?
We keep ours at 63 which is fine for a quick bathroom run but would be too cool to be nude outside the bed for an extended period.
Daytime is 68 which is OK for being nude if I am exercising, but too cool for passive time.

This post was edited

Here in New England even in summer, nights at our local camp can drop into the 50's F. So a late night run to the bathroom can be a little chilly when nude. Usually I will stay nude even at night, but when it gets to the low 50's I have to Donald Duck with a sweatshirt.How low do you set the heat at night?We keep ours at 63 which is fine for a quick bathroom run but would be too cool to be nude outside the bed for an extended period.Daytime is 68 which is OK for being nude if I am exercising, but too cool for passive time.

Our Nest thermostat was slowly bringing it lower until we noticed at 65 day/63 night. That was a little cold, so we bumped it back to 66 day/65 night. I'm sure this summer it will try the same trick making it warmer (its already at 79 at night). Sleeping nude helps there, or we have the option to sleep in the finished basement if it gets really hot.

This post was edited

Getting warmer.

This post was edited

"Getting warmer."

Only for you northern-hemisphere types! :-)

This post was edited