RE:How long have you been married?

Consecutive?23 the first time, 21 the second. I traded up!I assume cumulative is acceptable. Your 44 beats my 36. And I'm done. Absolutely no interest in going down that road again. Twice is enough.

This post was edited

First one 4.5 years hated nudity, took 13 years to find this one, weve been married 8 years. She knew up front I liked to be naked, so after we had our first naked encounter together ;-) there was no more mystery lol.... the next night when I came over for dinner after work, she said go strip and get comfortable like you do when you go home, from that day on, I knew I had a keeper lol, I got naked as soon as I got to her place.. Im always naked at the house as soon as I get home and in the backyard as well, she is nude sometimes at home and will lay out in the yard. She enjoys going to the nude resorts, beaches, spas and nude cruises. I lucked out

This post was edited

30 years with the same one. She knows my liking of being nude and is very tolerant of me. She recently joined me at my favorite nudist resort in our newly purchased vintage camper and although she didn't get nude she saw how much I like it. I'm turning 64 next week and plan on spending 5 days there. She has giving me her blessing.

This post was edited

Married 43 years - happily (mostly) to my high school sweetheart. She does not participate with nude activities outside of bath and bed rooms. I take whatever opportunities I can to shed clothes.

This post was edited

Married 48 years, together as a couple for 52. We love the rollercoaster!

This post was edited

26 years in May

This post was edited

46 years and both comfortable with nudity

This post was edited

40 years this June. She graduated one month and she married me the next :-) it was definitely my charm not my looks :-00000

This post was edited

49 years! My wife knew nothing about my love of naturism when we got married. Tried a few times to raise the topic, but not much interest until after about 10 years we were on holiday in the south of France, went onto a beach, left was busy, right was much quieter so went right, had gone about 100 yards when she noticed everyone was ... naked! The "fight or flee" challenge, the beach was much nicer so we stayed, I stripped off and within half an hour she did too! After that we went on holiday to places where there were nude beaches - France, Menorca, Portugal, Lanzarote, we had many years on lovely beaches. However, she was never interested in the organised nudist scene here in the UK - swims, clubs etc, so it was mainly a holiday thing for her, but we have a nice garden so I continue to strip off to this day!
However, after 2 major cancer operations she has become much more body conscious, so we don't go down to the beach any more, but we try (pandemic permitting) to rent nudist friendly properties on holiday - mainly to Lanzarote, and I suppose its a change of attitude, but we have no problem with letting agents when we ask for properties that are suitable for nude sunbathing, and, so far, we have found a few nice ones.
So, perseverance pays off!

This post was edited

We are 25 years married. We love both to be nude. My wife is nude when the weather is really fine....

This post was edited