RE:back to sunbathing!

Im with you on the lack of sunbathing. I usually do a fair amount of my yard work nude (or shorty shorts) and stay rather tanned year round. Thats the good part of the south...the bugs are the not-so-good.

This post was edited

I cleaned the pool, gardened, and wash down the pool deck today nude. I seem to have more energy when I am naked in the sun plus it makes the task far more enjoyable than with sweaty clothes on.

This post was edited

I seem to have more energy when I am naked in the sun.

Does that mean you are solar powered?

This post was edited

I cleaned the pool, gardened, and wash down the pool deck today nude. I seem to have more energy when I am naked in the sun plus it makes the task far more enjoyable than with sweaty clothes on.

So do I. When I can't be nude, like in the front yard, I wear shorts with no shirt to keep the discomfort of sweaty clothes to a minimum.

This post was edited

Fantastic! I'm jealous.

This post was edited

I cleaned the pool, gardened, and wash down the pool deck today nude. I seem to have more energy when I am naked in the sun plus it makes the task far more enjoyable than with sweaty clothes on.Fantastic! I'm jealous.

We had a rather nice heat wave last week with no more hard-freezes likely so I took the opportunity to get the pool up and running. Even spent some very brief moments in it (water temp almost made it up to 70F before chilly weather set back in). It's been hovering in the high 50s/low 60s F the last week, so not really pool weather, but I have managed to get pretty good tan going already. Come on summer.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited