Any one game for a group meet up in late May 2021?

Any one in the Greater Huntsville area game for a meet up in late May? Times and format up for discussion. Tony
Unfortunately, I will not be able to host. My calendar has changed. I encourage the discussion to keep going. Rock Haven Lodge in Murfreesboro opens May 1. It would be a good neutral place to meet for the first time for those interested in meeting IRL. I think reservations required. Have overnight accommodations plus RV and Tent sites. www.rockhavenlodge.com for more info.

This topic was edited
RE:Any one game for a group meet up in late May 2021?

Yes! Name the place, date and time!

This post was edited

Let me know when and where!

This post was edited

Great! That's three so far. Others interested? Also mention if you have a potential venue. For example, secluded land, fenced yard, private pool, etc. I do not have any of these - live in an unfenced sub-division. Unfortunately, the law is against us in public display of the unclothed human body.

This post was edited

Just tell me the time and place an I'm there

This post was edited

I'm interested depending on the date. Keep me posted.

This post was edited

Im interested

This post was edited

Im interested

This post was edited
Meetup around Huntsville, Alabama, USA May 20 to May 23, 2021

This is a modification to my post about 3 weeks ago. My schedule has firmed up so I am throwing out the question again.
Is anyone available and interested in a meetup this coming weekend (Thursday 5/20 through Sunday 5/23)? Not continuously, those are just when I can be available. Shoot me a message if you are interested. I can host but it will be limited to a BBQ and indoor games or movie watching. If someone has a better venue (pool, hot tub, secluded yard) to host let's talk. ~ Tony

This post was edited