RE:Men's Clothing-Optional Campground Missouri

We do have a similar place just outside of Phoenix. It is called the: Copper Cactus Ranch and Men's Retreat. It is clothing optional but nudity is normal. It is only a few years old so a work-in-progress and a bit rustic in spots but very inexpensive and comfortable. No women are allowed. There are RV spaces, tent spaces, finely furnished rooms to rent of various sizes, a fantastic cafe, a swimming pool for the summer, and 40 acres of rolling hills to explore. Their website is: coppercactusranch.com

Read that the road is very rough. Would love to go but dont want to damage my car.

This post was edited

Just the last two miles. Takes about 20 minutes. I drive a MINI Cooper. It does just fine. But have to go very slowly.

I was going to say that we could meet in Springfield and you could ride with me, but my MINI barely has room in it for my stuff. But if you wanted to share a cabin, I wouldn't need to bring so much stuff.

This post was edited

Why a campground only for men? That's something I don't understand.

This post was edited

Why a campground only for men? That's something I don't understand.

Some men especially older ones, are more comfortable being nude in an all male setting.

This post was edited

Why a campground only for men? That's something I don't understand.Because in the US, most (essentially all) nudist or clothing-optional resorts have caps or quotas on the number of single (not with a woman -- not marital status) men they'll allow into the resort. If a man doesn't have a woman with him, he will have some difficulty getting into a resort.

So, places like Cactus Canyon exist where there is no quota on how many single men can be there. Without such places, men without women would essentially be barred from going to nudist/clothing-optional resorts.

This post was edited

If you don't like it, don't go. I don't like "women" only or "black" only, but to each their own, and I surely wouldnt go to someplace I didn't like, and would not want to tell others they should not go. Lifes too short

This post was edited

anything like this in west midlands or not far to travel to one thanks mark

This post was edited