Island Spa in Edison, NJ

Island Spa in Edison, NJ
Has anyone in this group has been here? The have a coed everything kind of areas. The wet area is segregated by sex. Different jacuzzis. I tend to be shy to make friends there. May be easier to find someone with chemistry and meet there. Many employees that walk around. I dont know how js it w the pandemic.

This topic was edited
RE:Island Spa in Edison, NJ

I have heard of it, but never experienced it. If you go, please share.

This post was edited

Hi, Ive been there, it is a great place, but I have not been there since covid. Before that I would go there often. Its very enjoyable, I sometimes met some friendly guys there and loved the wet scrubs or massages.

This post was edited

Same here have not been there since Covid. I always enjoyed going there. I thought it was the best Korean Spa in the area. Easy to get there and not have to worry about parking . I never had the body scrub or a massage but did enjoy the wet area and all the coed saunas. The food is also good. Never had Korean Food until I started trying the different items from their menu.

This post was edited

I started a group here for people interested in the group. Pre-Covid we had some meet ups there. Feel free to join us in that group https://www.truenudists.com/group/island-spa-nudists/

This post was edited

I went yesterday and enjoyed. I have also been a few times I. The past. It wasnt a lot of people as they are following NJs COVID guidelines, but the baths, steam room, and sauna are open. Check the website regarding capacity as they will turn you away if they are full. They check your temperature and go through a quick questionnaire regarding COVID symptoms. Also, if you pay with cash, they discount you 5% on your payment.

This post was edited

I went yesterday and enjoyed. I have also been a few times I. The past. It wasnt a lot of people as they are following NJs COVID guidelines, but the baths, steam room, and sauna are open. Check the website regarding capacity as they will turn you away if they are full. They check your temperature and go through a quick questionnaire regarding COVID symptoms. Also, if you pay with cash, they discount you 5% on your payment.

This post was edited

hey there, was thinking of checking it out. i was a regular at spa castle in queens pre-covid.
are the segregated sections still nude ?

This post was edited