MTF Transgender woman

I am a 53 year old Transwoman who is looking for friends in Tucson Az. I am looking for a group who does not mind my being trans and also has a good number of bisexuals so I can get some experiences in all things Bi.

This topic was edited
RE:MTF Transgender woman

you should check out some gay nudist camps in your area where acceptance is the key , the gay campground i visit ive seen /talked to a few trans over the years there seemed no issues and they were just like any other nudist enjoying the sun and pool. not sure about coed nudist camp but have a tran friend here that was a member of a nudist camp i use to belong to and she said she had no issues .

This post was edited

Love to chat

This post was edited

Love to chat

This post was edited

I am a 53 year old Transwoman who is looking for friends in Tucson Az. I am looking for a group who does not mind my being trans and also has a good number of bisexuals so I can get some experiences in all things Bi.

I read your post. Would you care to have a friend to video chat. I am a straight Latino guy. Always wanted to meet and get to know Transwomen. Just in case your want to another friend. I am on Skype and my name is Sincere Latino.

This post was edited