RE:How to stay permanently uncovered?

Just curious as to why you would want to. No judging really just wondering

For me, growing up in the United States where most men are circumcised, I was teased in gym Class because I was the only boy uncut. Ion addition my penis was smaller than the other guys. I wanted to be like the other guys so I started pullling my foreskin back to expose my glam. I would pull it back and at home use Scotch tape to hold it back. Finally it started staying back!

This post was edited

For me, Neosha, I hated being circumcised. Yes, many of my classmates were (phys. ed. classes)--but some weren't. But in my situation, all through elementary school, even wearing tighty-whiteys, the crown (corona) would get chafed, to the point of being raw and bleeding. Ugh. I got to where I would pull my skivvies up, tuck my tee-shirt inside the skivvies with my cock pulled up to protect the crown, then tuck my button-down shirt in my Levis. Eventually, I got what little foreskin to cover most of the head of the cock when limp.

Sadly, that's practically all the time now, LOL.

This post was edited

For me, Neosha, I hated being circumcised. Yes, many of my classmates were (phys. ed. classes)--but some weren't. But in my situation, all through elementary school, even wearing tighty-whiteys, the crown (corona) would get chafed, to the point of being raw and bleeding. Ugh. I got to where I would pull my skivvies up, tuck my tee-shirt inside the skivvies with my cock pulled up to protect the crown, then tuck my button-down shirt in my Levis. Eventually, I got what little foreskin to cover most of the head of the cock when limp.Sadly, that's practically all the time now, LOL.
Yours must be very sensitive. Its too late now, but I wonder if boxer underwear would have helped you when you were younger.

This post was edited

Have a look at this site. Lots of info on ways and means. pulledback.org/index.php

This post was edited

Hi , I maked a movie as instrustion how to use a metode that I use myself

movie

This post was edited

I do like the movie and i am attempting to use it for myself. I find that over tome maybe an hour or so it still slips back. I think this may be due to my small cock and also a long ish foreskin. I will percevere and let you know how it goes after a month or so.

This post was edited

I could not stop laughing when I saw this group.. I had to join.
I've never had a problem with my skin covering my glands.
I have to pull my "hood" down to cover up. And if you get an erection don't you have to pull it back? It practically rolls mostly back on its own anyway. Flaccid or hard don't the shape of the head hold it from covering up?
Why is this topic interesting enough to form a group around? .. every interesting people...

This post was edited

My frenulum was torn in an early sexual encounter so I can have my foreskin pulled back whenever I want. My foreskin only goes back over in cold conditions when I shrink or if I pull it over. It's great best of both worlds.

This post was edited