RE:Getting an erection on a nude beach

It's happened to me on several occasions. Initially I would just stay on my towel or sit on the lounger until it goes away. My friends all tell me to embrace it and keep on moving, however I feel self conscious if no other person in our area is sporting an erection. I have noticed that many guys coming out of the water are typically in the erect or somewhat erect state and it doesn't appear to be a bother. My new take on life whenever I make it back to the beach is if it happens to just keep doing what I'm doing. It will go down in time and as long as I'm not offending anyone it should be okay.

This post was edited

I agree with you TX, its great you have the support of fellow naturists too,

This post was edited

Not a big deal - happens to some degree to many guys. When one starts flaunting or playing with it, erect or flaccid - not appropriate.

This post was edited

While it does not happen all the time, there are times when I am laying on my back on a nude beach that I get an erection. Often I will lift my knees so as to not have my erection as visible and other times I will roll over. I find hiding an erection to be somewhat odd especially given that it is a naturally occurring condition, mostly brought on by arousal, but sometimes brought on just because you are naked enjoying the feeling of the sun and wind on your body, like when on a nude beach. One time when I was at a nude beach in Europe, I was on my back soaking up the sun and developed a full erection. Because I was in Europe, where things from my understanding are more liberal, I decided not to roll over or lift my knees and stayed on my back laying flat with my erection. I remained fully erect for a good couple of hours just laying there soaking up the sun.Having an erection made me feel completely exposed and I have to say that it felt absolutely great being in this state among many nude people. No one said anything which leads me to believe that those who saw me were very accepting of me being in the condition I was enjoying - naked with a full erection. I am wondering if others have had similar experiences.

Ive found that whenever Im so relaxed that I doze off to sleep I get one. Its nothing to do with a dream either. Here, I tend to lay on my stomach just in case. Im not an exhibitionist by any means and I dont want to cause offence. But, at the same time its not as though Im masturbating or committing a lewd act. Ah well.

This post was edited

never really had problems with an full erection, but my penis precums a lot, even times when I'm not hard, can be quite embarrassing, sitting on a lounger, go to get up, and a clear string of pre is dangling off the tip. or at times a visible wet spot on my towel.
there is no indication of when it happens, other than when I'm enjoying the view

This post was edited

never really had problems with an full erection, but my penis precums a lot, even times when I'm not hard, can be quite embarrassing, sitting on a lounger, go to get up, and a clear string of pre is dangling off the tip. or at times a visible wet spot on my towel.there is no indication of when it happens, other than when I'm enjoying the view

Same here, perfect behavior arousal-wise, only to find a string to my knee while I'm walking along the shore. Then again, even my wife trying in dresses at the store (let alone swimsuits) is enough. It's always been like that as long as I can remember.

This post was edited

My problem as well. It seems to be less the more Im able to be nude before being socially nude at the beach. Its just a normal body function, so I just deal with it.

This post was edited

It's happened a couple of times when it wasn't planned. One time at a Jamaica resort it was standing straight up. My wife brought it to my attention, as I was snoozing. The young lady next to me looked at my dick, smiled at me, looked at my dick again, and went back to reading her book. she didn't mind. Another time in Mexico, we rented a house. We had our own nude beach. We were naked, on floaties, about50 ft from shore and had been a little playful. I was fully hard,

This post was edited

......there was a young couple standing on the shore staring at my hardon. I just rolled into the water and was soft when we got to shore. We have seen erections at almost eveyn nude beach and resort we've been to.

This post was edited

It happens, its happened to me. If Im awake I just turn on my side or go get in the water. If Ive fallen asleep, oh well. No one has ever said anything. Ive also seen plenty of other men in the same condition. No big deal as far as Im concerned.

This post was edited