RE:Getting an erection on a nude beach

Absolutely!!!! Very natural! It shows appreciation or the lovely sites you see at a nude beach!....if you aren't prudish.....ya just may enjoy it too!

This post was edited

I've been going to nude beaches since I was 16. It's happened to me plenty of times, and I've seen it happen to other guys plenty of times. If there are other people close to me, I'll usually roll over onto my stomach or sit up and hide it. But if nobody is very close to me, I just let it be and enjoy feeling the sunshine on it. I think most people think it's fine as long as you're not actively flaunting it.

There have been plenty of times guys have come over to hang out and talk with me, and they were partially or fully erect at some point, and so was I. I have no problem with it whatsoever. I enjoy it. It's natural. And I think a lot of guys are kind of curious to see how other guys look when they're erect anyway. At least that's been my experience.

This post was edited

I agree with you totally. It can also be a fun conversation starter! LOL Although, I find it funny when someone comes to chat with you and starts to bone up and then gets shy. I get to have my "it is natural" conversation.

This post was edited

if it happens when I'm laying down, if anyone said anything unpleasant to me about it, I'd simply tell them I put it up in case anyone needed to know the time.

This post was edited

What time is it? Cock-o-clock?

This post was edited

It's a natural thing for guys. It often happens just kind of randomly, even when clothed. I see no reason to hide it ever, but around nudist communities, it apparently can be frowned upon sometimes, so I typically try to hide it if I'm near strangers. In most of my interactions with other nudist guys though, they have no problem seeing it and letting theirs show too.

This post was edited

It really is context.Depending on the nude resort and the crowd it may not be frowned up but may not be the right place to pop one and the discreet covering is no big deal. If you are hanging with mates or on a beach, it usually not an issue at all. I actually never seen anyone say anything about a boner anywhere. Wanking is a bit different...

This post was edited

He is just happy to be in nature...i never think to much about it and walk around normally.

This post was edited

As a gay nudist I enjoy our gay nudist parties where a guy with an erection is no big deal. If it gets hard he can walk around with it and then it goes down. All very natural. We're sexual beings and it happens. Nothing like showing the full bloom of masculinity.

This post was edited

Andy, is that allowed at the meetings there at the Breckenridge....?
I was under the impression last time I was there that it was not....
Michael

This post was edited