RE:i love getting nude in rain

A few times I have gone outdoors nude when it is raining when I need to get something in quickly as it is more easy to dry my naked body than having wet cloths to dry.

This post was edited

I have been caught by the rain on a couple of nude beaches. My clothes were already in my backpack so I just put my towel in there as well then enjoyed the feeling, it felt really refreshing.

This post was edited

I agree, when I take my dogs out in the pre-dawn morning its great to stand there in a gentle rain or tingly cold mist or snow in cold temperatures for a few minutes. Downpour and heavy rain is best left for warm weather! Especially on the beach!

This post was edited

Been there and have done it, great feeling having the rain fall onto my naked body. Have ended up playing naked in the mud puddles afterwards as the sun comes out warms my body.

This post was edited

Get nude in the US-Pacific NW rain (any time of the year) and tell me if you still like being nude in the rain. I can assure you, up until now (who knows, it may change after the finality of climate change) that rain in the Pac-NW never feels pleasant on the skin. It is ALWAYS cold and it is NEVER hot enough in the Pac-NW to make that cold rain feel good on the skin.

This post was edited

Haha! Well said about PAC NW rain my friend. But with one exception....after a long hike or run when my body temp is topping out I love stripping off and going for a cool down walk in the morning drizzle.

This post was edited

I love being naked in the rain because when it rains on a hot day I get naked and walk around the neighborhood at day and night. When getting naked in the rain, the rain on your body is coming down all over your body and it feels good to be outside naked in the rain.

This post was edited