I would be always naked

I would like to always be completely naked. I like being naked. I love sharing my nudity with other people. I feel no shame in showing myself or being seen naked by as many people as possible. This site is a great opportunity to meet people who share the pleasure and desire of being naked. I like to know that here I constantly have the opportunity to meet people and that they can see me totally naked. Nudity is for me freedom and an opportunity to be myself without pretense, without wanting to provoke but only to be fully myself. I inviteall of you to visit my profile, so you can read about me and look at my photos. I will be happy to welcome any friend request and to talk to anyone. I find it a wonderful thing to be able to stand completely naked in front of others, also naked, and speak in freedom and simplicity. I hope many see my photos and ask for my friendship. nudity is not vulgarity but a dimension of existence. I love being naked and I want everyone to see me while I'm naked.

This topic was edited
RE:I like be naked

Looks like you live in an area with a BIG mosquito problem. I'm surprised they haven't drained you dry by now.

This post was edited

But I am surprised that you have not visited my profile by reading what I have written and thus avoiding talking nonsense that shows a superficiality that certainly does not belong to you.

This post was edited

But I am surprised that you have not visited my profile by reading what I have written and thus avoiding talking nonsense that shows a superficiality that certainly does not belong to you.

This post was edited

I only stated that that is what it looks like, and as we all know looks can be deceiving at times. Did not mean to offend, just making an observation.

This post was edited

I know perfectly well that appearances can be deceiving and I am the first to regret my appearance. Unfortunately I can not help it and despite my appearance I am happy to be able to be naked and share who I am with others. I only learned to speak after trying to get more information on what I'm about to say. Anyway incident closed, let's go ahead and have a good day.

This post was edited