Where to go nude?

Which beaches does everyone go to to get nude and not get in trouble? I live in the Grand Rapids area and often go over to Hoffmaster State Park and then walk along the water away from people, then find a secluded spot in the dune grass to undress and lay out naked.
I also love going to Good Harbor Beach in Leelanau County. It's mostly used by locals, but is easy to find a spot to lay out naked and skinny dip. It's a popular place for Northern Michigan nudists.

This topic was edited
RE:Where to go nude?

Hello, great to hear that I'm not the only one who enjoys being nude on the lakeshore. I am hoping to go to Oval Beach Thursday afternoon and walk the trails and dunes with little to nothing on, if anyone is interested....just send me a message.

This post was edited

I visited Oval beach a number of times this past summer. I wore mainly a bikini type swimwear, but was able to lay out late afternoon/early evening nude on the beach. It was really windy but still warm, that's probably why I was able to be nude since it wasn't busy at all. During the day back in the dunes there were a few people hiking nude or topless. Let me know if you'd like to meet up sometime there this summer.

This post was edited

South side of the river? Or Saugatuck state park? I need to hike further into the dunes either way

This post was edited

I venture to Saugatuck Dunes State Park . Get to the area of beach between Beach Trail beach , and Livingston Beach beach . More nudity - tolerant there .

This post was edited

Did Livingston trail a couple Sunday ago. Started heading south at the beach,, but I thought about my trek back & decided to head back before a heart attack LOL

This post was edited

Okay, so the state park. Once at the beach, head south? How far? Any landmarks?

This post was edited

Brad999 . If you take the Livingston Beach trail at Saugatuck Dunes St. Park to the shoreline and water , you go north about 1/2 mile or so . You will pass a major trail going up to the top of the dune and trees . Quite distinctive . Past that trail still heading north , you come to an area of beach that you realize is much less travelled and visited .

Between the Beach Trail beach and the Livingston Beach Trail beach , there is major tree blockage at the beach . People do occasionally climb to get through it . I see it to the north of me from where I lay out naked about a 1/4 mile away . I take the wooded trail that exists just south from the Beach Trail beach , at the top of the dunes and I walk a distance to reach a sandy dune trail down the dune to reach the beach . I then check the amount of other people at the beach , especially during a hot day during the summer . I lay out my beach towel , and myself . at the back of the beach . Just be willing to slip on shorts or swimsuit when people decide to walk the shoreline . Keeps that area of beach more nudity - tolerant , because you do that . Unless you notice that a person is already naked and comfortably walking the shoreline that way .

This post was edited

Wmnude . If you get to the beach at the end of the Livingston Beach Trail , head north about 1/2 mile . Past the major trail heading up the dune . That is where I tend to lay out naked at the back of the beach .

This post was edited

Okay, sounds great. I'll have to check that location out this summer...or beforehand so I know where to go.
Thanks!

This post was edited

Ive often wondered if Id encounter any other Naturists at Saugatuck Dunes State Park! Apparently, our paths havent crossed yet, unfortunately.

I often go South of the South Trail - there is a bluff top trail, and some trees. Unfortunately, not right on the beach. Used to enjoy that when I could sneak away mid-week and no one else was around!

This post was edited