First warm Beach Day of the Season 4/28/21

Howdy Gunny Goers - Wednesday 4/26 looks to be the first warm day of the season. Playing hookie from work and hitting the beach this Wednesday.

Anyone else gonna be there?

This topic was edited
RE:First warm Beach Day of the Season 4/28/21

Water is still cool,so there may be a cold wind. I have ruined a lot of warm April and early May days by going to the beach

This post was edited

Did you go?
If so, how was it?

This post was edited

Unfortunately, I still work very day. I will be out on Saturday getting some sun on the my naked parts for sure!

This post was edited

I'm hoping to get out to the beach in mid-May. Looking forward to getting naked.

This post was edited

Maybe some weekday in early-mid May will find me soaking some rays at the beach.

This post was edited

Maybe some weekday in early-mid May will find me soaking some rays at the beach.

Count me in. Post the date when determined here and in the Gunny Group.

Backgammon anyone?

This post was edited

The first warm day of the beach season did not last too long. It snowed last night and is cold and windy today. Back to Winter. It still may take some time for the sand at Gunnie to warm up and if the breeze is coming from the East off the ocean then it can be downright chilly. If anyone is going, a beach screen to block the cool breeze / wind may be needed. See y'all starting in mid to late May (hopefully) unless we get more snow! Dang, with such drastic temp swings, can't even put out the tomatoes in the garden yet.

This post was edited