I have been the 'Only One Naked" a few times

Every year I celebrate my birthday weekend nude. I have some nudist friends who have a house on 80 acres and they have hosted my birthday party for about 15 years now.

I usually drive there naked on Friday afternoon and stay until Sunday. There have been up to 15 friends at the party, all dressed (at least for the first few hours) while I am the only naked person there. This has happened several times. I never mind being the only nude person in a group. I am usually the first person to get naked.

This topic was edited
RE:I have been the 'Only One Naked" a few times

sounds like perfect friends and a perfect way to celebrate a birthday. Someday I want to be in that French clothing optional city for my birthday week and break my longest time spent without clothes streak which currently stands at 4 1/3 days in the early days of the pandemic lockdown

This post was edited

Noodengr2 has reminded me that when I holiday at Euronat not only am I usually naked 24/7 for the entire fortnight but in the evening I am often the only naked person in the restaurant.

This post was edited

Every year I celebrate my birthday weekend nude. I have some nudist friends who have a house on 80 acres and they have hosted my birthday party for about 15 years now.I usually drive there naked on Friday afternoon and stay until Sunday. There have been up to 15 friends at the party, all dressed (at least for the first few hours) while I am the only naked person there. This has happened several times. I never mind being the only nude person in a group. I am usually the first person to get naked.

Do you bring any clothes with you?

This post was edited

Hoodie and shorts, just in case, but I have not had to out them on yet. It has been many years of celebrating a birthday weekend fully nude.

This post was edited