RE:A Different Twist On The Men's Room

WTF?If you live like, out in the country on 5+ acres (at least) and you're far from the home -- OK.But in a backyard?WTF?Sometimes this forum still surprises... geez.

Is it any different if your dog pees in the yard numerous times a day?

This post was edited

I live out in the middle of the woods on 100 acres so I pee outside all the time. There is one area at the edge of the hot tub deck that has rich, green grass because I would pee there every time I got in the tub. We had a gardening intern one summer who would stand at the edge of that deck and pee just like a guy. The deck is about 4 feet off the ground there and she would see how far she could get, and it was about twice as far as me.

This post was edited

I used to have 2 roommates. With 1 bathroom. When they lived with me I peed off the back porch all the time.

This post was edited

WTF?If you live like, out in the country on 5+ acres (at least) and you're far from the home -- OK.But in a backyard?WTF?Sometimes this forum still surprises... geez.Is it any different if your dog pees in the yard numerous times a day?

The reason you let the dog out is so your house doesnt smell of dog piss.

You take the dog a walk so your yard doesnt smell of dog piss.

Or you live with the stink of piss

This post was edited

Where was the "Men's room" in the Garden of Eden?
Should we not spit on the grass either?
Just spread it around and don't step in it!
Urine isn't a toxic chemical, just a body fluid.
At some point, what comes out had been put in your mouth!

This post was edited

Adam pissed all over the Garden of Eden, thats why his first wife left him.

This post was edited

...and this type of subj is why I don't come to the mens room and do choose my friends wisely for I am ashamed of my own kind to frequently. : /

This post was edited

If only the rest of the world could be as sophisticated as you! God forbid, a man should pee outside!
I mean, we have houses and yards and lawns for cryin' out loud! We're civilized! And we live in an age of indoor plumbing!
How barbaric to consider peeing outside any more!!!, like men (and women) have done since the beginning of time.
We can be such animals! Oh wait! We are, aren't we!
Perhaps I should put a porta-potty out back for the deer and the squirrels!
Maybe you like being on that pedestal of yours so you can piss a further stream when no one else is looking!
How pompous!

This post was edited

Urine like all things coming from the body is evil, because the human body is evil. Cover it up so it won't be seen. Keep any of its discharges within the confines of tissue and toilets inside. And anything anything sexual in nature is unmentionable.
I had a friend who went to a Christian college that was so conservative that they had separate sidewalks for men and women. He was the type that would never think of peeing outside, even if were the middle of the night with no one around and he had to run up to the bathroom on the fourth floor. It was just not within the realms of dignified behavior.
My friend also casually mentioned that it was a common occurrence to find that people would defecate, put their excrement in the laundry dryers and turn them. He figured it was normal stress relief behavior. I went to a college with a lot of drunken crazy shit behavior but never anything like that, especially coming from someone as stone cold sober as those Christian students.
For me, taking a piss outside is a straight forward, natural and healthy to connect with nature and relieve bladder and mental stress. I told me sons that a nature pee is the best kind of pee. I've noticed that sometimes dogs' urine can burn the grass, but that doesn't seem to apply to human urine at least not mine.

This post was edited

Nothing quite like a good body function topic to bring out the whole gamut of responses. Its almost always a good read! Please keep them coming.

This post was edited