RE:chubby men in speedos

We cannot always be nude, do you wear a speedo when you cannot be nude. Nothing hotter than big man in a small speedo!

I do find a chubby guy in a speedo sexy as h e double L!

This post was edited

When I cannot be nude and I'm not at home, I wear t-shirt and shorts.

I don't particularly care for my big belly but it doesn't prevent me from being nude when that's a possibility.

Nonetheless, if I'm at home and there's some valid reason for wearing clothing, I just wear shorts.

This post was edited

We cannot always be nude, do you wear a speedo when you cannot be nude. Nothing hotter than big man in a small speedo!I do find a chubby guy in a speedo sexy as h e double L!me too! love it

This post was edited

I love wearing them. Many years ago I cut mine down so the top was as low as was publicly decent. No such mini briefs in those days. Did i set a trend?

This post was edited

I love wearing them. Many years ago I cut mine down so the top was as low as was publicly decent. No such mini briefs in those days. Did i set a trend?
I think you did! a great trend

This post was edited

mini mini OMG but must be stylish and worth inspection!

This post was edited

One of the reasons I'm a nudist is that I am very tactile. I don't wear any jewelry of any sort because I don't like how it feels. When I have to wear clothing, I prefer items that are loose and baggy. Thus, small, tight-fitting swimwear is totally out -- not because of the look, but because of the feel.

In fact, I'm giving serious thought two switching from pants to skirts to reduce the amount of skin contact.

This post was edited

Just posted a photo!

This post was edited

I made a jock strap specifically for using in places where the only concern was covering legal bits, much like that picture

This post was edited

Love the look of any swimsuit without any excess fabric, so the standard speedo is more towards the conservative end of what I choose for the beach.

Any excess in my figure is yet to change that. If anything, the fit is more snug!

This post was edited